Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Management role
Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of key components of the Commercial Business. The Commercial project management team is responsible for supporting the roadmap to meet the broader (short- and long-term) strategic goals of the Commercial businesses. Also responsible to drive sales enablement initiatives and business process evolution to support Client for Business sales in all Client Business sales channels and Retail stores.
Key tasks of a project manager includes:
• Overall accountability of project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensuring completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organizations standard processes
• Acts as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership. May assist in supplier management of existing vendors
• Responsible for estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring project funding is secured, and assisting and recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects
• Issues reporting to all levels within the organization
• Perform business analysis activities, requirements gathering and documentation, technical solution design reviews and user acceptance testing for key initiatives
• Drive marketing, communication and training efforts for all commercial projects
• Support operational activities such as drafting M&Ps, training, dealer communications, etc
• Lead cross-functional project teams and serve as an Commercial SME
• Manages Tactical/Offers/Offers Express projects for commercial segments Manage the team of project management resources for the end-to-end delivery of Commercial capital and tactical initiatives. The project management team is responsible for overseeing large-scale ($1M-$5M) capital projects (e.g. enable product sales for Lodging and Institution properties) and smaller (?$1M) tactical initiatives (e.g. launch new promotional hardware or programming offers). This team is a key participant in discussions with the Doug Eichler organization and is responsible for providing recommendations on initiatives to pursue that align with the Commercial business strategy and long-term objectives. Support multiple Commercial projects by preparing business requirements, reviewing technical designs and leading testing efforts and post-production validation for the $2B+ annual business operation. Define and execute Commercial seasonal sports offers, support national accounts requests, dealer compensation setup, etc. Deliver solutions to complex business problems including system launches, product roadmap, new business models and field trials. Lead cross-functional teams and serve as a Commercial SME. Support numerous Commercial projects by preparing business requirements, reviewing technical designs and leading testing efforts and post-production validation for the $2B+ annual business operation. Define and execute Commercial offers including seasonal sports which are crucial to the business. Lead cross-functional teams and serve as a Commercial SME.
1) 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions
2) Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of senior management
3) Bachelor's Degree and 5-7+ years relevant experience (working with multiple departments, organizational skills, documentation, operations, etc.) required
4) 2+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.