Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) and Legal Information Technology program, is responsible for the delivery of the global technology roadmap to support the AFC & Legal Business clients and the respective businesses in our Client, in order to promote adherence to regulatory requirements. The role requires a motivated and forward-thinking PROJECT MANAGER with demonstrated domestic and international expertise in global control policy development, corporate governance, government regulations compliance, SDLC, quality assurance, change management and new technology implementation. Proven record of achievement in leading global, cross-functional projects related to regulatory/market change and execution of strategic initiatives. Utilizes strong interpersonal skills to build productive relationships and foster internal/external teamwork. The role will help to shape and oversee TM & Legal delivery in US and provide services through the design and implementation of SDLC stages. Responsible for Project Management of Audit Findings for AFC & Legal; coordination with action owners to ensure delivery of evidence as per Audit requirements. The role will participate in related analysis activities involving team members based in New York, Frankfurt, London and Bucharest. In addition capture, refine and documents requirement that will contribute to Audit Findings Closure. Finally, will interface with Audit representatives and regulators to ensure that all actions under findings are adequately represented; gather evidence, update Audit closure documents and ensure satisfactory closure of all Audit Findings.
• Managing and leading the project team adhering to SDLC standards.
• Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
• Detailed project planning and control including:
• Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
• Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
• Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
• Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
• Monitoring project progress and performance.
• Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
• Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
• Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
• Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
• Final approval of the design specification.
• Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs
• Track & report on boarding of new vendors through the VRM on-boarding process
• Vendor Management-Annual process
• Monthly oversight on CAPS & DACS – Aarti/Dorin
• Track adherence to DB Compliance Training
• Conduct bi-weekly Governance meetings with Managers
• Ensure that all findings have a corresponding project in Clarity to address closure of finding ( i.e. SIIs, Audits, MRIA'S)
• Correct Structure in Clarity in line with Central PMO
• Audit change management process
• Portfolio escalation -Exception Reporting to enforce quality
• Support the annual Budget exercise
• Monthly triaging of resource allocation to projects and financials
• Resource allocation to projects
• Monthly Governance & transparency on the following:
• Create presentations
• Ad-Hoc Support
Looking for a QA that's looking to move into PM
JIRA experience needed
Will not do testing.. will just coordinate w/ testing teams
Will create status reports, verify documentation
Work closely with release teams
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.