Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Financial Firm located in Tampa, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Project manager
This position will be required to be in office - NOT available for remote work
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager / Process Re-engineering Analyst
Smart Automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is an area of focus and is where we need strong Project Management and Process Re-engineering Analyst support. This will be a global role and will report to the SA/RPA Program Manager when they are hired.
- Partner with functional leads to manage process performance improvement through Lean initiatives by applying business process re-engineering methodologies and tools.
- With minimal supervision applies Lean process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to lead and conduct process re-engineering meetings/workshops.
- Responsible for developing, managing and maintaining process diagrams and process definition documents in order to gather the necessary information for requirements analysis.
- Able to conduct interviews to detail out current "As-is” state of processes, make recommendation to streamline and improve the process and produce the documented "To-be” state for the new and improved process.
- Assess business processes and provide direct guidance on process improvement and functional specification design including creation of detailed user stories.
- Partner closely with technology developers to create and refine user stories and capture detail tasks required to execute process improvements in an Agile development mode.
- Must be well versed in and have extensive practical experience in Project Management, Agile, SCRUM, daily stand-up meetings, Backlog grooming and estimation and usage of JIRA tool or equivalent.
- Manage small to very large complex projects end to end- plan schedule, coordinate activities cross functionally/globally, manage risks/issues/action items and deliver within budge and timeframe.
- Facilitates meetings and presentations with management team and stakeholders.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and multi task with an eye for detail
- Strong Negotiation & Influencing skills with the ability to evaluate options, pros & cons in order to attain win:win situations
- Positive Team player with strong communication and influencing skills coupled with stakeholder management and positive relationship building
- Enjoys a dynamic, fast paced, global, virtual work environment
- Challenges the status quo while maintaining positive relationships
- Passionate about process improvement and project management
Additional preferred skills and experience:
1. Six Sigma Lean Black Belt
2. PMP Certification
3. Automation Anywhere or Workfusion experience
4. Smart Automation & Robotics Process Automation experience
5. Agile and JIRA (or equivalent) tool expertise
6. MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MSOutlook
7. Blueworks Live and BPMN
8. JIRA (or equivalent) tool experience.
9. HCM Cloud/Workday experience
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.