Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
The incumbent will perform a wide range of skills including: assemble, fit and mount sub-assemblies, components, and standard fixed assemblies in electrical control equipment. Perform assembly required for test preparation and final inspection. Use established power checking procedures and equipment to verify electrical/mechanical integrity of units assembled. Perform all assignments within acceptable quantity and perfect quality requirements in keeping within assigned functions.
• Perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
• Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
• Handle materials in accordance with established procedures.
• Perform routine maintenance on all plant equipment in area of assignment as required.
• Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
• Maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
• Handle all finished products for shipment; call carriers and load materials into carrier's vehicles.
• Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly by performing 5-S duties and continued dedication to raising the bar.
• Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team based attitude. Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as required; also comply with scheduled start/stop times and break periods for the facility.
• Participate on local teams to improve site conditions, productivity, and performance.
• Lift 35 lbs. with reasonable accommodation as required.
• Work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met. Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
• Perform other functions as assigned.
• Must be familiar with shipping documents, including bill of lading and packing slips
• Must have basic Computer Skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment.
• Must be able to interact and contribute in a small team environment.
• Know and follow established job specific and facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
• Bring health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management's attention or correct those they can.
• Actively participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities:
• Develop job safety analysis and safe working procedures.
• Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions.
• Accident, near-miss accident or potential hazard investigations.
• Keep other employees aware of health and safety practices and activities by actively observing fellow employee work practices and incorporating safety.
• Maintain housekeeping in work area.
• Maintain health and safety equipment in good working order.
• Actively participate in health and safety training and demonstrate competency based on training received.
• Participate actively in providing suggestions for the health and safety program improvement.
• High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited school required.
• Minimum one year of experience in a manufacturing setting or completion of a vocational program (minimum of 9 months)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the Client States without sponsorship
• No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Auburn, WA will be considered for this position.
• Forklift driver certification
• Experience with supply chain systems (AS400, MAPICS)
• Experience in electrical equipment manufacturing and assembly (panelboards / switchboards preferred)
• Experience in electrical equipment maintenance / installation
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.