Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Digital Marketing Analyst
4+ Month contract
Required Function 1:
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a critical role within the Global Brand Marketing team and will be responsible for analyzing online statistics and identifying areas to optimize online marketing performance. This role will track the success of both digital and traditional marketing campaigns, testing successes of those campaigns, and iterating through a data-driven approach to improve marketing effectiveness. This role will help mature our intelligence by evolving our dependency on data from basic gathering to discovering customer insights and recommending timely and personalized messaging.
Required Function 2:
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Employ digital analytic tools (Google analytics, GoogleTagmanager, heatmaps, pixel tracking, tagging etc.) to implement, manage and track all campaigns, social media initiatives and performance of our website. Make recommendations on campaign improvements to optimize ROI.
2. Own performance monitoring reports (SEO, campaigns, web analytics, competitive web analysis, link auditing, social media audits, etc.) and deliver regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs, to senior management.
3. Use data to help discern buying patterns and make recommendations on campaigns to strengthen customer relationships by communicating at the most opportune time based on patterns.
4. Client customer insights to help improve our understanding and targeting of customers to generate targeted lead list using appropriate messaging that resonates with our customer. Work with Marketing Campaign Manager and Global Brand Marketing Director to select message sequencing to boost Brand awareness and conversion.
5. Work with team and channel managers to identify trends quickly, understand buying cycle and recommend actions on tailored messaging to each existing or potential customer.
6. Proactively manage SEO strategy by identifying and executing on-page SEO opportunities alongside content manager. Continuously recommend website improvements to optimize user experience and SERP ranking.
7. Collaborate with stakeholder partners on coordination of campaigns and provide data-based recommendations for successful campaigns.
8. Stay current on analytic tools, web best practices, latest digital marketing strategies and continuously search for enhancements of our digital presence.
9. Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract customers to company website and our overall online presence.
Required Function 3:
Education College degree and 2-3 years of related work experience, or Associate degree and 3-4 years related work experience, or High School diploma/equivalent and 6 years related work experience Experience Requires a strong working knowledge of web analytic tools such as (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trends, SEOMoz, SpyFu, etc.) Prior experience with A/B testing, SEO/SEM Pay-per-click (PPC), email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Familiarity with marketing automation tools (eg, Marketo, HubSpot or other) is desired Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables & advanced formulas required) Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.),Competencies Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and must be skillful at summarizing, presenting data, and able to communicate findings to a non-technical audience An analytical & investigative approach to problem solving Unafraid to try new things or challenge the status quo Ability to build technical/market/business aptitude: product literacy and key points of differentiation, knows our target markets and what motivates buying decisions, overall understanding of our business, marketing materials and industry jargon Detail-oriented, thorough, strong follow through, sense of urgency
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.