Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Quality Engineer
Candidates with Aerospace background and AS9100 Quality Exp. is desired.
• Provide Premier customer quality interface and expertise in order to proactively assure that their requirements are understood and satisfied.
• Host & support Customer, Internal and Third Party Audits as required.
• Execute the development, implementation and continued improvement of the Quality Management Systems throughout the operation.
• Working collaboratively with all levels of the site in supporting Client's Business System goals and objectives.
• Analyzing organizational Customer/Internal quality metrics and performing periodic reviews to evaluate results recommending, planning & taking actions to close gaps at an operational level.
• Champion activities to contribute and drive in the investigation and elimination of internal and external quality problems using applicable problem solving techniques for determining Containment, Root Cause and Corrective/Preventive Action solutions along with Verification actions.
• Contribute in the implementation of quality assurance training programs and conducting training in quality-related topics
• May participate as required in product development gate review meetings with launch activities including the identification of customer expectations and ensuring compliance that Quality requirements are flowed down and met
• Provide support in the way of development and evaluation of process capability, process control plans, analysis of out-of-control conditions and process audits.
• Develop, implement and audit inspection and test plans, acceptance criteria, and process/work instructions.
• Assist in establishing technical advice & maintaining an atmosphere of Continuous Improvement to cross-functional teams.
• Dimensional review of G&T to AS9102 standards.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of three (3) years of work experience within a Quality function
• Legally authorized to work in the Client States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Working knowledge of process auditing techniques to ensure compliance to defined quality requirements
• Ability to learn product and end user application/specifications, including product testing requirements
• Knowledge of product manufacturing, assembly, test and inspection processes
• Willingness to 'Think outside the box' and can work well individually or in a Team environment
• Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure a continuity of supply of compliant material
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
• 5 years of progressive experience in Aerospace industry
• ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) and/or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
• Customer-specific quality registration, certification processes experience (i.e. ISO9001, ISO/TS-16949, AS9100)
• Previous work experience of problem solving methods such as: Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems, evaluate and complete improvement projects
• Working knowledge and experience in process auditing techniques to ensure compliance to defined quality requirements
• Previous work experience in Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction concepts and tool sets as they relate to process/product variability, and root cause and corrective action determination
• Familiar with and experience in product conformity requirements
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.