Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
End-User Services Project Manager
Santa Clara, CA
12 Month Contract- Possible temp to perm
The End-User Services Project Manager has overall responsibility for delivering all projects for the End User Tower. The role is also responsible for evaluating and recommending solutions by working with all Customer groups impacted. This position will require 8 to 10 years of management experience in an Information Technology environment supporting at least 1,000 users and must possess excellent communication and resource optimization experience along with strong technical experience in a Windows environment. Experience with Public Sector and Local Municipalities is strongly desired.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in CS, CIS, MIS or equivalent
· Management experience (5+ Years) leading teams in large scale technical support initiatives.
· 5 years minimum End User Services experience.
· Experience in Group Policy Object (GPO) Administration strongly desired.
· Experience in mobile device and applications support (MDM), SCCM and Office 365
· Experience with Image development and Management across multiple device platform (Windows, IOS, Android)
· Expertise in Windows Deployment processes
· Experience in project management including managing and motivating technical personnel.
· Experienced at running information technology systems and networks of a size and scope minimally equal in size and scope to those of the Customer (1,000+ end users)
· PMI certification or equivalent
· Relevant certifications in End User Services
· Working knowledge of IT operational procedures and processes.
· Possesses strong product, technology, and industry knowledge.
· Ability to review data, analyze and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills with above average oral and written communication skills.
· One or more of the following professional certifications are highly desired.
o Microsoft Certified Master (MCM)
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM)
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
o Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Windows 7 Deployment (MCTS)
o MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification
o Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Be knowledgeable of the Customer's business strategy, objectives, processes and operations (including Customer departments)
· Be knowledgeable about the assigned Service Tower(s), knowledgeable about other Service Provider Service Tower services that impact their assigned area(s), knowledgeable about Service Provider subcontractor and Third Party services and how all of these integrate to provide Services for the Customer
· Be vested by Service Provider with all necessary authority to act for Service Provider in connection with all aspects of the Services pertaining to their Service Tower(s)
· Take ownership of the day-to-day Service Tower(s) operational relationships between Service Provider information technology service delivery and the Customer
· Manage and coordinate the appropriate resources to ensure optimal Service Tower service delivery and ensure that all issues raised are resolved in accordance with the applicable defined Customer and/or Service Tower procedures and Service Levels
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.