Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Need an experienced Software Engg proficient at the techniques that go into the formulation of solutions, including collecting customer requirements and assessing solution alternatives based on tradeoffs in cost, performance, reliability and security, and be able to partner with the Network, business and other IT teams to recommend the most appropriate solution for the business projects. This position requires practical skills and experience with many applications and technologies, and thorough knowledge of Billing and Finance systems. The solution architect oversees strategic initiatives to transform BSS/OSS applications and migrate them to Public or Private Cloud. The Role requires 10+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering large scale initiatives for Billing and Finance applications. An employee in this role is expected to architect and deliver programs to key Billing and Rating migration projects to migrate customers from mainframe systems to open source systems.
● Manage multiple competing projects/programs simultaneously.
● Provide architecture direction by working across the I.T, Network and business teams in migrating Billing systems from Mainframe to Open Source platform.
● Design detailed technical solutions /specifications which will be implemented by teams in US and India
● Should be able to see gaps in the existing solution and make recommendations on how to fill the gap and create a solution to solve the problem.
● Demonstrate expert proficiency using appropriate tools, platforms, and languages. While also enhancing supervisory skills, shows initiative and takes responsibility for decisions that impact project and team goals.
● Proactively gather insights into the business requirements and bridge gaps between technical challenges and business requirements
● Coordinate with other Architects, designers, developers, project managers and senior management on a daily basis to deliver Billing and Migration projects with a very high quality.
● Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
● Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
● Possess strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations to executives, Revenue assurance and business clients for all critical business and I.T initiatives
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent training and experience in software development projects.
• 8+ year experience in Strategic business Evolution and Planning
• 5+ year experience in any of these systems : Billing, Finance, Settlements, Loans, Payments, Collections
• 3+ year experience in Cloud Native Applications – Public or Private Cloud deployment
• 2+ year experience in Cassandra, Apache SPARK, Kafka, Hazelcast, Oracle
• 8+ year experience in telecommunication, development and delivery
• 8+ year experience in information technology, including leading project teams in systems analysis or software engineering
• 5+ year experience in resource management, project prioritization, problem solving, issue management and negotiation, and mediation
• Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Experience with AWS or equivalent cloud technologies
• Knowledge of multiple SDLC methodologies, standards, procedures and organization that contribute to the development and deployment of technology solutions.
• Having a knowledge of 3GPP standards ( 5G) standards is preferred
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.