Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Life is busy. Parents go to work, chauffer their kids to extracurricular activities, and still have chores like errands and shopping to do. Client isn't only about saving our customers money, but it's also about saving our customers time by making shopping faster and easier, so they can spend more time with their families.
By combining natural language processing and artificial intelligence with Client's ability to deliver low prices every day, we are delivering a powerful new way to shop for our customers. The mission of the Conversational Commerce team at Client is to allow customers to shop using their voice, as voice is increasingly becoming a tool for customers to digitally control their lives. We launched personalized, voice shopping with Google in September 2017 and this is just the beginning! We want to make shopping effortless and accessible everywhere for our customers.
Are you obsessed with delivering a seamless customer experience? Are you passionate about creating ideas, building new products, and solving problems? Come help us build the future of retail! You can find more details about our achieved milestones in the following articles and there is a lot more to come!
Own end-to-end customer experience for Voice Commerce including merchandising, new roadmap releases, and functionality testing. Create test strategy, reporting, data from test queries and search terms, execute manual tests, analyze data, and turn insights into actions. Guide, coach, and develop team of Analysts. Ad hoc projects and administrative support as needed.
- Manages cross functional teams to deliver critical business needs
- Establishes and implements processes which foster team collaboration at the organizational level
- Interacts with management and executive stakeholders often requiring excellent communication skills
- Create project timelines and communicate overall project status to the broader teams
- Responsible for ensuring each team understands the overall project objectives and timeline, and how their deliverables impact the overall program
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional peers and senior leaders/stakeholders to drive resolution of project issues.
- Deeply understands current business processes in order to support requirements gathering for the Analytics/engineering teams.
- Actively participates in and contributes to the continuous improvement and evolution of processes, methodologies, and tools within the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to interact, negotiate, and influence decisions across multiple tracks and executive leadership
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, training or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years full lifecycle project management experience
- Experience leading large cross functional programs involving business and engineering teams
BS degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.