Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Coordinator – Operations Support
New York, NY
Required Education High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education Associate's Degree
Applicants must submit a one page writing sample describing your experience (professional/personal) working with individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
1-3 years of experience doing community outreach or conducting group, or one-on-one presentations; experience working or interacting with individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
1-3 years of experience in a customer service environment and familiarity with population served; experience with MAXeb
Computer literacy; knowledge of MS Excel; ability to learn new software programs quickly and intuitively; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Preferred, but not required.
PRIMARY POSITION PURPOSE
Initial Process: Coordinators start the CAS notification process by contacting MSC agencies or ICFs to confirm and gather necessary information to generate notification notices to all involved partied such as individuals, MCS, IRA manager and actively involved family member.
Scheduling Tasks: Coordinator work with pertinent parties to schedule CAS appointment for the assessor s in the field.
Re-Scheduling: If a CAS appointment needs to be re-scheduled a task is assigned to the Coordinator to secure a new time and notify all pertinent parties.
Manning the OPWDD Operation Support Line: Coordinators tend to the operation support line assisting MSC, IRA staff, individual or family members with general questions, education and scheduling/re-scheduling.
1. Conducts outreach to OPWDD Medicaid Service Coordinators to obtain pertinent consumer information and identify parties to receive notification of impending assessment appointment.
2. Conducts timely outreach and meets productivity targets related to scheduling assessment appointments with all appropriate individuals identified and documents all outreach activities for tracking and reporting purposes.
3. Ensures consumer needs are met when scheduling assessment appointments and the most appropriate resource is assigned to complete the assessment.
4. Ensures the scheduling process and workflow runs efficiently and meets all program objectives and quickly identifies areas for improvement or correction.
5. Assists in coordinating last minute scheduling changes to ensure assessment appointments are completed and quickly communicates updates to appropriate parties.
6. Respond to inquiries from all stakeholders including individuals, families and MSC agencies, and provide education about the Coordinated Assessment System (CAS).
7. Provides administrative support to the Operations Support Management staff.
8. Follow all work instructions, policies and procedures in relation to the Project
9. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
10. Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.