Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
GLOBAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & SUPPLY BCM
PROGRAM/PROJECT PLANNING AND EXECUTION
Leads development and execution of program/project plans for the Global Pharmaceutical Development & Supply (GPS) Business Continuity program/projects. Assignments may include team leader and program manager for crisis response, preparation and follow up activities. Lead and direct cross-functional, multi-site teams and workstreams, ensuring comprehensive planning and optimal execution of activities. Ensure interactions and timely collaboration with GPS ecosystem, manufacturing site Project Management Offices (PMOs), key stakeholders and supporting functions. Proactively identify and facilitate risks, mitigations, resolution and escalation of issues, tracking and communicating status to stakeholders, including leadership team. Managing program/projects and teams with passion, innovation, speed and accountability.
Lead planning and execution of integrated, complex plans and teams for strategic GPS programs & projects, and other critical initiatives as defined by BCM management. Programs/Projects may include, but are not limited to, business continuity, major change management, Quality & Compliance, Operations, Product Development, Communications and Supply Chain.
1. Leads program/project activities including kickoff meetings, recurring status meetings, executive sponsor meetings, reporting, risk tracking, steering committee meetings, and conflict resolution.
2. Develops and drives detailed plans, identifying critical path and timing while meeting strategic intent and achieving key milestones.
3. Manage resources to attain program/project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders. Provide program-level leadership and direction to project managers when applicable. Escalating resource constraints to senior leadership when appropriate.
4. Ensure problem solving and decision making addressing major risks and issues by identifying, documenting, resolving, communicating or escalating to senior leadership when appropriate.
5. Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage expectations.
6. Drive consistency in project management tools and templates in line with PMO best practices.
7. Plan/Execute change management strategy and plan.
8. Influence key stakeholders, develop project communications strategy, approach and plan.
9. Proactively drive scenario analyses to manage potential impact on plans and timelines, and recommend strategic direction to management.
10. Foster diverse/inclusive high performance teams and maintain strong relationships with operational and functional leadership.
Director, GPS Business Continuity Management
1. B.S. in engineering, Pharmacy, science or technical discipline, advanced degree preferred.
2. PMP certification highly desirable.
3. Understanding of cGMPs and regulatory CMC.
4. 15 years business experience, 10 years in BioPharma operational or development discipline, including demonstrated 8 years of experience managing projects.
5. Experience in project/program management of complex projects involving cross-functional, multi-site, international teams.
6. Experience with manufacturing sites and staff.
7. Proficiency with project management and Microsoft tools, e.g. Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
8. Ability to achieve results and exercise influence across a global matrix organization (e.g., operations, manufacturing technology, quality, supply chain, finance, R&D).
9. Ability to work independently with high level of accountability.
10. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and have the ability to deal effectively with all levels of management.
11. Strong analytical skills, well organized and capable of managing multiple projects with respect to priorities.
12. Ability to exercise discretion and discernment and be comfortable to operate where erroneous decisions will have serious impact on the overall success of operations.
13. Ability to interact internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of potentially difficult and sensitive matters to influence policy making bodies both internally and externally.
14. Familiarity with financial principles, core business concepts, and business and operations management.
15. Ability to develop business analysis and reporting.
Project Manager or leased worker position.
LOCATION: New Brunswick or Hopewell, NJ
Travel: Travel to Puerto Rico may be required
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.