Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Financial Firm located in Charlotte, NC has an immediate contract for an experienced Recruiter
Seeking a Talent Advisor to support and partner with our National Contact Center to support hiring in a high volume environment. The Talent Advisor will deliver top talent through performing a full life cycle recruiting process (source, qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate and close offers). The successful Talent Advisor will build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
• Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process while partnering with HR Relationship and Business/Line management to plan and implement cost-effective sourcing strategies that identify and deliver top talent to the National Contact Center.
• Cultivate a network of relationships inside and outside the organization and have the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Build and maintain networks of potential candidates for NCC (National Contact Center) through pro-active market research (including competitor trends and market intelligence) and on-going relationship management.
• Engage with hiring managers to conduct initial needs assessment and create accurate, well written position specifications/job advertisements.
• Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates and communicate clear expectations of the recruiting process including interview, offer, background and onboarding.
• Promote the candidate experience through business acumen, knowledge of benefits and value proposition for Client's employees.
• Develop and communicate recommendations to hiring managers based on knowledge of the markets, candidate and talent strategies.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation as well as coaching through the hiring process.
• Drive diversity sourcing strategies and engage in internal and external affinity events.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
• Must have 3+ years overall recruiting experience in executing hiring strategy, placing postings and advertisements, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Preferred full life-cycle Corporate Recruiting experience in the Financial Services industry.
• Experience in recruiting for high volume positions.
• Strong client management skills and ability to influence.
• Strong market research capabilities and the ability to present research to senior management.
• Strong sourcing (computer and networking software) skills and ability to generate leads.
• Accountability to work independently and without supervision.
• Must have outstanding phone interviewing skills to discern core competencies as they relate to our requirements and refer the most qualified candidates to managers.
• Able to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
• Create cost effective and efficient recruiting efforts to continually seek new sourcing options.
• Ability to develop creative approaches to source candidates in challenging niche markets.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or related experience.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.