Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Long Term Contract
Application Programmer IV
No Corp. to Corp or 3rd party
Onsite position, must be available for an onsite interview if requested.
Skype interview a must before submittal
The List Production team is part of the Customer Offers And Targeting (CO&T). We are a center of excellence supporting the direct marketing efforts for Consumer and Small Business products, which includes Mortgage, Home Equity, Deposits, Investments, Market Research and Customer Integration – Lead Generation.
The Execution team is responsible for the timely and accurate selection and output of customer campaign lists for direct marketing fulfillment programs. Members of this team interface with Marketing Activity Managers as part of a work group effort to develop direct marketing fulfillment programs. Developers will work with the team members to develop and interpret business requirements that are used to create and execute SAS code extracting direct marketing lists from the client's internal data bases. Individuals are responsible for performing detailed audits of list selection and production of the final output files to ensure selection of customer data is accurate and follows information security policies and procedures and the Bank's compliance and privacy policies.
Responsibilities also include:
Application programming, data exploration, population sizing, data extraction, and creation of file outputs, file transfer, auditing and maintenance of program documentation. These individuals support our business partners with universe sizing activities through the creation of 'what-if' scenarios. Individuals lead and participate in the campaign audit process and will be required to research and address any data anaomalies, data gaps or issues and then be able to prepare and communicate solutions to stakeholders. Individuals will work with campaign administration teammates and use Six Sigma tools to ensure quality of campaign outputs and support continuous improvement in our processes.
• 3 – 5 years of data collection and manipulation experience using SAS, SQL or other database access tools
• Understanding of relational database structure and demonstrated experience in developing code
• Ability to build and interpret business requirements documents and translate defined requirements into detailed, field-specific data extracts using SAS or SQL
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience working in a fast-past environment and manage multiple priorities
• Experience in file distribution and output file generation
• Experience working in the financial industry
• Experience working with the client 'W' warehouse
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review.
• Testing and quality assurance
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Integrate software with existing systems
• Project Planning and Project Management
• Knowledge of direct marketing campaign process including test cell construction, campaign design, measurement and tracking helpful.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.