Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global financial firm located in New York, NY has an immediate contract opportunity for a Robotic Process Automation Senior Developer
*12 month+ contract*
*No third parties please*
Operations Technology (RPA) Operations Technology Robotic Process Automation team is responsible for the architecture, design, development and support of robotic processes. The team is using Pega RPA, a robotic automation platform that fully automates end-to-end business processes to accelerate work outcomes, removes opportunities for errors, and enables organizations to scale quickly for spikes in volume without adding additional resources. With 24/7 transaction processing capabilities, Pega RPA has 24/7 transaction processing capabilities that increase productivity and eliminate processing backlogs, which translates into reduced costs associated with rework.
The ideal candidate will work across the various lines of business and technology partners to develop robotic processes using Pega RPA, Pega Robotic Automation Studio (OpenSpan), Pega Robotic Console, and Pega 7 Platform. The candidate will be an integral part of the core team, performing full lifecycle implementation of the multi-year Automation Program including design, development, integration, QA, UAT, regression, stress testing, and production deployment.
- Design and develop automation solutions using Pega RPA / OpenSpan Studio and C# / .Net.
- Develop C# reusable core components for use across the platform
- Ensure quality and maintainability of automations and core components
- Implement creative RPA solutions and resolve technical problems based on business requirements and firm standards
- Follow development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Conduct structured peer reviews and walkthroughs, and make recommendations for maturity and capability improvements based on lessons learned
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues and risks affecting implementation
- Partner with Technology Information Security and Risk teams to implement solutions that adhere to security policies for Automation use cases
- Be actively involved in day-to-day system development for RPA deployment in global regions
- Ensure automation solutions are built for quality and reusability. Adhere to controls on non-functional / regression testing methodologies
- Drive required KPI/KRI controls and service metrics on automated processes
Required Skills and Experience (essential)
- Minimum 5 yrs. of hands-on software development experience using Visual Studio, C#, .Net
- Hands-on experience with one of RPA tools (UIPath, Blue Prism, Pega / OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere). Pega RPA (OpenSpan) is preferred
Proven track record in implementing automation solutions
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Familiarity with source control systems (Git/Stash/Perforce) and continuous build (Jenkins)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Methodology and continuous integration / deployment tools
- Strong communication skills allowing effective collaboration across multiple Information Technology teams and business partners
- Hands-on experience with relational databases.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and familiarity with mainframe terminal emulators
- ExtJS / AngularJS
- Experience in building SOAP-based and RESTful web services
- Experience in ASP.net and WCF services development
- Experience in Visual Studio, Web Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, Windows internals Domain Knowledge
- Knowledge of one or more Investment Banking domains (e.g. Transaction Processing, Settlements, Books & Records, Corporate Actions, Tax, Regulatory Reporting, etc.)
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.