Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Cloud Security Architect- not looking for Journeyman, looking for expert
Needs AWS Security
Experience in Agile development
Responsible for providing highly advanced technical and analytical skills to the Technology Risk Management (Information Security) Office. Under the supervision of the Director, TRM Security Technology Team will assist in the collection of requirements and contribute development in the areas of Automated Cloud Security architectures, designs, policies, and control standards with a special emphasis on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Proactively engages staff throughout to communicate cloud security standards, guidelines and strategies and assist with the development of Security as Software (SaSW). Works with project teams to ensure technical quality of cloud security focused deliverables and adherence to security standards, governance and controls practices. Considered a security and technical expert in cloud security technology, agile development, architecture, designs, systems implementation and integration, with deep, specialized knowledge of Amazon Web Services. Conducts technical research when necessary to contribute to setting cloud security direction and strategy. Assists others on own team, or other teams where applicable, on cloud security projects or security-relevant tasks on technical projects.
• Provides Senior Cloud Security Architectural development and assist with the automation of security under the Security as Software Program.
• Provides Senior Cloud Security Architectural advice and guidance related to all activities including Information as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) initiatives, projects, plans, and reviews with a specialized focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Contributes subject matter expertise advice in the areas of Cloud Security at both the enterprise and project level with a focus towards automation of cloud security
• Assists project teams during system design with the drafting of logical architectural and design models with a focus on automation of cloud security
• Assists project teams during system design to promote the efficient deployment of IT assets to cloud environments in a secure and policy compliant manner.
• Advises project teams during system development to ensure compliance with security policies, guidelines, standards, controls, and governance
• Participates in working groups of subject matter experts for definition and review of security standards, guidelines,
principles, governance and controls
• Actively contributes Architectural advice to TRM members of the Cloud Hosting Evaluation Council
• Actively contributes Architectural advice to TRM members of the Architecture Steering Committee and appropriate architecture roundtable meetings
• Works closely with Chief Information Security Architect to ensure a shared vision across for cloud architecture and security
• Provides technical guidance to cross-functional application development teams
• Contributes to the technology strategy, vision, requirements, and solutions for enterprise cloud initiatives
• Designs, develops, and implements new cloud security technologies as necessary to support business and technology solutions
• Consults with application development teams to determine cloud security requirements and for planning
and delivering automated cloud based business solutions
• Assists in the development of estimates for cloud security for cloud hosted projects
• Contributes to defining time tables and project plans
• Assists in the definition of milestones and progress tracking
• Defines, publishes and maintains processes for security governance (i.e. compliance to principles, guidelines and standards)
• Coordinates the monitoring of the life cycle of specific cloud security assets
• Identifies, understands and documents extensions to, and variants from, cloud security and architecture standards
• Possesses and maintains deep knowledge and experience of cloud computing infrastructure, agile development, application development methodologies, best practices, and available and emergent services in several cloud provider environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
• Maintains current knowledge of cloud security technologies and architecture marketplace
• Advanced analytical skills
• Advanced technical skills – both breadth and depth
• Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline or related experience preferred
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent collaborative skills
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.