Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
NO THIRD PARTY OR EMPLOYERS
Finance and Risk Infrastructure PMO
Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst, Retail Risk Regulatory Consumption Initiative PMO
Client, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Client provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Client's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Client Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Client. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Client has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Finance and Risk Infrastructure (FRI)
Finance and Risk Infrastructure is a new Client global function, formed from parts of the Finance and Risk global functions, to:
• Globally implement common data, reporting, technology
• Integrate infrastructure activities
• Drive straight through data processing
• Produce more effective and efficient processes and governance
• Enable a foundational reporting infrastructure across Client businesses and global functions by ensuring consistency within the Finance and Risk disciplines
• Realize operational, organizational and financial benefits
The Regulatory Consumption initiative has been created to align data, processes and strategic infrastructure supporting key regulatory reports across Risk and Finance. The goal of the Regulatory Consumption initiative is to deliver a set of prioritized regulatory reports utilizing standard and consistent data from approved gold sources, using a holistic, complete and integrated approach, properly anchored to financials, with critical data elements (CDEs) to an agreed level of data quality, supported by a sustainable operational process.
The Finance and Risk Infrastructure PMO is responsible for providing organization and initiative level PMO support to strategic initiatives across both Finance and Risk and is responsible for governance, oversight, execution and reporting on key regulatory or strategic initiatives across both Finance and Risk.
• Facilitates the creation and adoption of common data standards via initiatives such as GENESIS, Full Suite, and the US Regulatory Reporting Initiative.
• Creates partnership with Finance and Risk teams to design, coordinate, manage, and deliver improved process designs across the function.
• Drives standardization and utilization of shared services in conjunction with Finance and Risk Operations (FRO).
• Ensures all technology initiatives in Finance and Risk are aligned to our strategic Business Architecture.
Under the sponsorship of the Client Controller and, as a part of FRI, this role will be responsible for providing PMO and Business Analysis support for the Retail Risk Regulatory Reporting initiative, working in conjunction with the Initiative Director, Initiative Manager and the Regulatory Consumption Program Leads.
• Work closely with Risk, Enterprise and Global Consumer Technology teams to manage all aspects of the solutions delivery, for assigned scope, with priority focus on program and project management & governance
• Lead and/or provide support on critical Regulatory initiatives including CCAR, FDIC & Basel with end to end ownership
• Work with business architecture and technology teams to understand and review the business architecture documents and provide constructive feedback.
• Work with business SMEs to define, analyze and document program and process scope requirements. Ensure key requirements are incorporated into the BRD/FRDs and monitor during the UAT cycles.
• Work with business SMEs define and document the success criteria and RACI, review with all the stakeholders and get sign off.
• Facilitate regular program meetings, including weekly meetings, Operating Committee meetings, etc.
• Prioritize work and resolve routine conflicts and issues
• Track project status, proactively manage issues and provide updates to stakeholders
• Ensure Key stakeholder management and communication is in place
• Manage and provide credible challenge to plans, risks, issues and changes
• Manage audit readiness and perform as change audit coordinator as required
• Perform analysis of Critical Success Criteria, KPI/KRIs and non-financial benefits realization
• Manage closure phases, gather best practices and lessons learned
• Drive resource planning and funding process
• Adhere to CPMC approved PM procedures and tools as applicable. Identify and escalate gaps in aligned Projects and Programs
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Must have at least 5 years of Consumer/Retail Risk and team management experience with some understanding of regulatory domain including CCAR, FDIC, & Basel
• 8-10 years of PMO or PM experience with large complex strategic programs
• A desire to expand knowledge of Client Finance and Risk processes, data and platforms as well that of enterprise wide Product and Geography organizations
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact at senior levels of the organization
• Project Management and analytical skills
• Ability to work effectively with project teams/leaders across all functional areas and levels
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to quickly understand, dissect and solve complex problems
• Must be a quick study and highly effective under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and experience with SharePoint configuration and maintenance a plus
• PMP certification preferred
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.