Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The main purpose of this role is to collaborate with other functional representatives on an Agile delivery team to build products that end-users highly value, are consistent with the architecture design, and satisfy strategic and business objectives. The Business Analyst will lead product design discovery on projects, engage with the Technical Product Manager and user/user proxies to slice and translate requirements into valuable offerings and drive the delivery of high quality solutions.
• Actively participates with other members of the delivery team (Product Manager, TPM, BA's, Dev and QA Analysts) to create solutions that meet business needs in an Agile setting (i.e., scrum ceremonies, colocated team, etc.)
• Works with the team to decompose requirements into stories, uncover associated workflows, data and business rules as well as define acceptance criteria based on real world scenarios
• Analyzes enhancement requests and bugs to determine solutions that do not negatively impact other product features
• Applies detailed knowledge of design principles and user needs to ensure that user interfaces are of high quality, extremely usable, perform well and are consistent across product lines
• Conducts design walkthroughs, demos and functionality feedback sessions with internal and external stakeholders
• Determines and produces just-enough documentation for the functionality being delivered in iterations, but also compiles a running specification that serves as a functional specification for the final deliverable
• Fosters a culture of dedication, teamwork, problem solving, and continuous improvement
• Moves project forward by stepping into other functional roles (testing, iteration management, etc.), when applicable
• Partners with internal stakeholders such as Integration and Documentation on operational readiness activities by sharing subject matter expertise on features and functions and uncovering operational requirements
• Mentors/trains other new functional and delivery team members on Agile Methodology
• Helps build BA standards and best practices
• Knowledge of institutional trade processing (including Electronic Trade Confirmation, Matching, Straight Through Processing (STP), and current industry initiatives)
• Knowledge of SWIFT messaging and FIX protocol
• Experience with Sell Side (Broker), Buy Side (IM), and Custodian middle-office post-trade processing
• Working knowledge of debt, equity and derivative securities and cross-border processing requirements a plus
• Experience with XML, JSON, and/or data modeling
• Experience in Agile/scrum methodology, including defining a minimal viable product, and exposure to other software development methodologies
• Proficiency in MS Office including Visio
• Familiarity with project management and testing practices
• Experience with XML editor, SQL, and/or business analytics a super plus
• Certifications in Business Analysis or Agile a plus
**Minimal travel may be required for client meetings.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.