Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Field support leader, execute process design and project leading as members
A filed support leader leads manufacturing innovation projects as a business process designer by leveraging both their knowledge of business processes as well as IT applications and environments that support the business processes.
Business analyst generalize in the core SAP ECC modules with a focus on the MM and PP module and bridges the gap between
Business users. IT service providers using SAP application, for the purpose of designing and configuring business needs into IT solutions.
• Manage own time and material
• Meet targets assigned
• Interface with all levels of the management. Collaborate with Client Corporate IT staff and management
Education & Experience: Degree required/preferred
• Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree desired in Business or IT curriculum • Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP ERP application functional support/development • Project management experience for factory innovation • SAP configuration experience required (SAP HANA experience is not required)
• Experience in an foreign company preferable, e.g. Japanese or Germany company Competencies: Key desired behaviors; e.g., problem solving, innovation, collaboration, etc.
• Identify, research problems • Determine logical solutions by leveraging expertise and experience • Use broad systems thinking
• Be creative/innovative Communications: Key communications contacts (internal/external) and level of persuasion required
• Regular communications with all levels of business unit management
• The ability to influence and persuade management on areas of business improvement is a significant competency.
• Travel up to 25% international or domestic DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
40% - Processes and Specifications
• Write Business Requirements Document, functional specifications document and client communications
• Map both simple and complex business processes (AS-IS & TO-BE) and/or larger scope workflow
• Perform business process analysis
• Become proficient in systems including interfaces and integrations between SAP and other systems
• Use standard methodology to document; business requirements, business processes, system solution design and the application development methodology (from idea to realization)
40% - Factory and IT innovation project lead
• For complex projects, facilitate and conduct business and functional requirements gathering activities
• Lead the development of future recommendations and conducts presentation to business unit management
• Maintains detailed knowledge of business processes
• Competent in SAP ERP configuration as a generalist for all basic modules, with a focus on MMPP
• Competent understanding of SAP ERP application user functionality as a generalist in basic modules and MMPP
• Assist end users in developing UAT test case scenarios
• Facilitate and participate in and validate user acceptance testing
• Develops the business analysis and recommendation of application solutions based on business requirements
20% - Client-End-User-Relations
• Develops client relationships to meet business requirements
• Interprets user requirements into system solutions
• Plans and manages application development and day-to-day support
• Recommends technical solution options to meet changing business needs
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.