Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Contractor Opportunity, Customer & Digital Experience Project Portfolio Management
The Customer & Digital Experience (CDE) Team is the foremost customer advocate within the Global Cards & Consumer Services organization at Client. We harness the full power of our people, data, and resources to maximize prospect & customer engagement in support of our strategic priorities. Our global team is responsible for driving all aspects of customer experience, targeting and engagement across the franchise. We take a disciplined, data-driven approach to enhancing the customer experience across the full lifecycle, with digital and mobile as priority channels for acquisition, servicing and engagement. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to the franchise by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading NPS and Digital / Mobile issuer.
The Business Management Team for the Customer & Digital Experience team manages a wide range of responsibilities in support of the Chief Customer & Digital Experience Officer. Key priorities for the team include providing strategic support to the leadership team in the development, communication, and implementation of its long-term vision, strategy, and key initiatives to deliver against ambitious digital and customer experience goals. The Business Management team is also responsible for managing business routines and management communications to enable coordination, alignment, and decision making at the leadership team level. In addition, the team is responsible for driving project management discipline across the team and ensuring leadership has clear line of sight into the health of the team's project portfolio. Finally, the team is responsible for managing efforts to increase employee engagement and instill a customer-centric culture.
This position will require working very closely with the Project Portfolio Manager in driving project management discipline across the CDE team and ensuring leadership has clear line of sight into the health of the team's project portfolio.
• Assists in the creation and maintenance of Best in Class Project Portfolio Management templates.
• Assist in the completion of CDE PMO Client, consistent with Client's Global Project Management Office requirements.
• Interact with project stakeholders, Project Managers and Executive Management to help ensure the accuracy of information in the Project Portfolio.
• Assist PPM in providing "toll gate” oversight to ensure proper documentation has been appropriately completed prior to moving from one project stage to another (i.e. planning to execution).
• Assist in the creation and delivery of communications to project stakeholders.
• Assists in the gathering and compiling of project status reports from each department Project Managers for Senior Leadership consumption.
• Assist PPM in collecting and consolidating key performance metric data, as defined by the portfolio governance and using various techniques, in order to measure the health of the portfolio.
• Assist PPM in monitoring and maintaining portfolio-level register, including risks to strategic goals, using risk management processes in order to support decision making.
• Assists in the logistics of managing project meetings – meeting setup, tracking actions etc.
• Assist in the configuration of the Global Lean Project Management Software Tool (LPMT) with the ultimate goal of automating the existing project status tracking processes and expediting bi-weekly reporting production.
• Administer Global Lean Project Management Software Tool (LPMT) for CDE Team
• A minimum of two years of project management and or PMO experience
• Proficient in project management tools such as Microsoft Project, SharePoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools such as PowerPoint, Excel
• Project Management certification is a plus
• Communication skills: Can build relationships across all levels in a matrix organization
• Personal qualities: Resilient, driven, curious, flexible, positive, collaborative
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.