Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1-3 years Experience in role. Through the direction of Manager Quality Assurance, performs product quality inspections, during the manufacturing assembly and test processes. Inspect materials and/or parts to Customer and Client drawings, specifications and requirements.
Inspect products, processes, and materials (including in-process & final inspection) in all Value Streams. Performs layout and first article inspections. Reads and interprets all prints, sketches, and all special instructions that pertain to the inspection of parts. Adhere to policy, procedure, work instructions and standard work. Follows all MESH processes and procedures.
Maintains and contributes to 5S / CIF culture within working area and the plant.
Creates or manages documentation such as Certificate of compliance, Material Certificate package, Pre-shipper Scan/Release router on Document Management Data base.
Collects and monitors SPC data for identified key/special characteristics and/or processes.
Learns and achieves Senior Inspector tasks if promotion is desired.
• Inspect materials and/or parts to Customer and Client drawings, specifications and requirements
• Inspect products, processes, and materials (including in-process & final inspection) in all Value Streams
• Perform layout and first article inspections
• Read and interpret all prints, sketches, and all special instructions that pertain to the inspection of parts
• Adhere to policy, procedure, work instructions and standard work
• Follow all MESH processes and procedures
• Maintain and contribute to 5S / CIF culture within working area and the plant
• Create or manage documentation such as Certificate of compliance, Material Certificate package, Pre-shipper
• Scan/Release router on Document Management Data base
• Collect and monitor SPC data for identified key/special characteristics and/or processes
• Learn and achieve Senior Inspector tasks if promotion is desired
Specialized Knowledge or Training:
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact in a positive manner
• High school diploma or equivalency
• Blue Print reading, Basic GD&T
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook; able to input data and perform searches in Access/other databases
• Experienced in internet navigation
• Understand and manage documentation used though the entire process such as SFI, Router
• Mechanical ability
• Competent use of measuring tools and gages including but not limited to dial calipers, optical gaging, hardness testers, tensile testers, product fixtures, surface finish gaging
• Experience with MFG-PRO, ENOVIA, Net Inspect, Inspection expert, WISPER
• Experience with customer web portals, AEROSPAC and other associated applications.
“This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.”
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.