Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role is predominately focused on Reconciliations
The Global Internal Reconcilement & Control (GIRC) organization is within the Corporate Controller group in CFO. The team consists of 100 employees located in Hyderabad and Gurgaon, India and Providence, Rhode Island. Our key priority is performing balance sheet GL and bank owned DDA reconciliations on behalf of Finance and lines of business in compliance with the Enterprise Account Reconciliation Policy, and subsequent EZREC reporting and sign off. The team is also responsible for identifying any risks associated with the reconciliations performed, self-reporting them to the Global Reconciliation Governance team and working with their LOB partners through issue resolution. There are approximately 4500 reconciliations performed in total, and new reconciliations are added each year as new lines of business approach GIRC for their services.
The position is primarily responsible for performing daily, weekly or monthly reconciliations on behalf of his/her LOB partners. The analyst will obtain the appropriate ledger, sub ledger and activity support and complete a thorough reconciliation, document evidence of the reconciliation and explain any reconciling items. On a monthly basis, the analyst will report details of his/her reconciliations in EZREC and provide attestation that all policy requirements were complied with. Most of the analyst's interactions will be with his/her internal team and direct LOB partners. The analyst will be introduced to new business partners as part of the Account Migrations process which brings in new reconciliations to be performed by GIRC. In these instances, the analyst will work with the project team to onboard new reconciliations to be added to their portfolio. This role will present development opportunities in the areas of financial analysis, business partnering, process improvement and issue resolution.
• 1-2 years experience in financial/accounting industry
• Intermediate excel knowledge with interest to advanced
• Comfort working with complex Financial Products such as general ledger and sub ledger systems
• Experienced in business partnering and resolving issues
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter; able to quickly learn new concepts and operate with limited supervision
• BS/BA - Finance/Accounting preferred
• SAP/eLedger, Oracle GL
• Experience performing GL reconciliations to sub ledgers or bank statements
• Experienced in general ledger research
• Experience with documentation of a financial process
• Problem solving capability
• Ability to participate in projects with guidance from project lead
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.