Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
6+ month contract
NO 3rd PARTIES
Senior Recruiter – Global Markets & Securities Services
The Executive Recruiter will join an established team managing full life cycle recruitment for the North America Global Markets and Securities Services business. The Executive Recruiter will play a key role in delivering best in class recruitment services to our clients to ensure the Global Markets business is positioned to attract and recruit top talent.
• Manage full life cycle recruiting across several Markets and Securities Services businesses.
• Partner with business managers and HR Advisors to create and drive recruiting strategies for positions at all levels (primarily VP – MD).
• Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives.
• Ensure all hiring policies and procedures (i.e. any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
• Effectively manages relationships with peers, recruitment management team and other HR partners to create a culture of collaboration.
• Implements and supports diversity recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities.
• Work closely with Diversity and Talent partners to facilitate candidate slate process; promote and manage internal mobility process.
• Leverage robust industry connections/network to proactively identify external talent.
• Provide market intelligence to clients, HR partners, senior management, etc.
• 7+ years full life cycle recruiting experience specializing in Front Office recruitment either within corporate recruiting function or executive search
• Front-office recruiting experience within any of the following businesses highly preferred: Equity & Fixed Income Research, FX, Capital Markets Origination (ECM, DCM, Lev Fin), Prime Brokerage, Commodities, Corporate and/or Institutional Sales, Credit Markets, G10 Rates.
• Proven success in sourcing diverse candidate profiles including: Sales, Traders, EQ/FICC Research Analysts, Quantitative Analysts, Product Managers, Strategists, and Structurers).
• Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering complex offers for all levels including a thorough understanding of deferred compensation/replacement awards and the processing of international hires.
• Proven experience delivering results by driving innovation and exhibiting subject matter expertise in order to influence business hiring decisions.
• Strong work ethic, resourcefulness and compatibility to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Exercises discretion and able to work independently and think strategically.
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to express ideas in a persuasive, confident, organized and articulate manner.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
**This is not an IT recruiter position/ Need to have Sr. Recruiting experience in Finance, Accounting, Risk, Audit and Compliance preferred.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.