Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Global Financial Firm located in Irving, TX has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Developer
•Tealeaf Lead developer needs to participate in tealeaf regional Implementation ongoing optimization, Tealeaf/ Glassbox SME train other tech resources in our team.
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to Provide technical expertise to aid in application enhancements.
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to management business expectation like budgeting, forecasting, planning, strategizing, and executing complex business plans.
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs an expert Tealeaf knowledge ( Like Tealeaf CX, cxImpact, cxMobile, cxView, and cxConnect etc.,)
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing the Tealeaf VA release and fixes ( CAP /RE)
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to manage the Core Tealeaf product and provided requirements and guidance for major/minor releases
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to establish HA and Disaster Recovery requirements.
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to review the utilization of the production systems and systems in test, and propose architectural and operational changes to the environment
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to diagnose issues and implement configuration changes.
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own software Installation and Maintenance
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to debugging knowledge in Tealeaf
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to prioritize business required Level 1 Reporting and Data Analysis
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own UAT and PROD Environment Installation and Maintenance
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the debug and fix problems in production environments and duly document and follow-up on permanent fixes with the technical teams
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own the ongoing Patch releases schedule and implementation (both IBM/ Glassbox ) twice a year
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to own customer issue and debug /fix problems in production environments or report to IBM to find a resolution
• Lead developer needs to write and approve data architecture & the technical design imitative for the current / ongoing releases
• Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the solution architect for Tealeaf / Glassbox Customer Experience Management (Analytics, Best Practices, Training, Software Implementation, Hardware Implementation, Diagnostics).
• Tealeaf Lead developer will need to work with of the IBM's Tealeaf replay team - helped lead a team of replay specialists and helped manage product enhancements for replay
• Tealeaf Lead developer needs to managing customer escalations - helping understand the customers' issues, getting the right resources involved, and following up to help them resolve their issues
• Tealeaf Lead developer will also own the future SOW with the IBM vendor and set an expectation with Client customers
Ultimately, we need GLASSBOX but will accept people with knowledge or willing to learn glassbox.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.