Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Long Term Contract
No Corp. to Corp. or 3rd party
Onsite position, must be available for an onsite interview if requested.
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. 10+ years of experience
• SAP BW 7.3 / HANA – In memory technology
• Reporting tools BEx & WAD, SAP Analysis Office
• Advanced knowledge of SAP Supply Chain Modules and experience in building extractors.
• Basic knowledge of SAP MM, SAP SD Modules
• Experienced in Inventory and FI/GL extractions.
• Experienced in BW Requirements gathering, customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements, solutions and functional specifications, including the creation of data flows.
• Experience in working multiple projects and developments.
• Experience in Info cubes, DSO, Data sources, Transformations, Composite Providers, APD and Other BW Objects.
• Experience in visualization tools such as Tableau, and Cognos.
• Exposure in creating WEB reports, creating roles and authorization for BEx reports.
• Experience in writing User exits and installing Business content objects independently
• Building queries using calculated and restricted key figures, variables, formula and Selection.
• Strong analytical skills combined with strong synthesis skills. A scientific/technical background combined with sound knowledge of business processes is a must.
• Creation of technical designs and guidance of offshore developers
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Agile methodology, use JIRA to document business requirements
• Translate the user requirements into functional and technical design, application configuration and testing scenario's
• Design, and develop SAP BI solutions within Supply Chain application.
• Lead the users through UAT (user acceptance testing) and defect resolution with a sense of urgency
Communicate with Analysts and project management through all phases of the project to provide accurate status and projections
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good to have any Certifications in SAP BW/HANA
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.