Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
The Agile Coach will work at all levels of the GBE Program to increase team effectiveness and implement Agile principles. As a servant leader and coach, the Agile Coach will enable teams in the delivery of their work and continuous improvement of their capabilities, quality and capacity. The Agile Coach will also work with fellow GBE coaches, release train engineers and Program Leadership to improve the overall effectiveness of the program and mature the use of Agile methods and tools. The Coach will also engage with client Agile communities of practice to support the overall development of Agile delivery capabilities across the company.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs agile coaching and scrum master responsibilities for teams and teams of teams, with a primary focus on coaching.
- Collaboratively facilitates ceremonies and sessions such as Scrum of Scrums
- Works with GBE teams to iteratively Client and refine their product backlogs
- Works with cross discipline delivery teams, product owners, designers and architects to validate project assumptions, dependencies and create product plans and roadmaps
- Works to improve team effectiveness through the facilitation of retrospectives, education on roles and best practices and hands on coaching during sprints and program increments
- Develop and facilitate the Program Scrum Master community of practice
- Educates teams in the use of Agile processes and tools and in the analysis and interpretation of data and metrics to improve performance
- Partners with the Program Office and Release Train Engineer on implementing SAFe ceremonies
- Drives process and practice improvements in the agile coaching space and serves as a catalyst for coaching excellence
- Plays an active role in building our clients Agile practice through the mentoring and development of talent and active participation in company communities of practice
- Informs and educates Program leadership on their role in supporting agile teams within the program
- Participates in internal and/or external training programs, staying current on agile practices and technical skills applicable to assigned duties.
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Agile Certifications i.e. CSM; ACP; CPO; SAFe; LeSS
- Demonstrated proficiency with Enterprise Project Portfolio Management tools, ie AgileCraft, VersionOne
- First-hand experience as a coach applying practices, e.g. ACP, CSM, CPO, SAFe, LeSS, Lean, Kanban, Waterfall
- Minimum of 3 years of Agile coaching experience in a cross-functional technical software delivery capacity delivery using tools such as VersionOne, Jira, etc. to facilitate delivery and status reporting.
- Demonstrated experience coaching teams in performance improvement and facilitation of Agile ceremonies
- Demonstrated exceptional critical thinking, analytical, strategic planning, and process management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to executive leadership in both business and technology roles and excellent organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated effectiveness working in diverse environments
- Experience in SaleForce.com, Maximo and similar is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. A degree in a technical field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Agile coaching experience
- Reporting to: Agile Coach Team Leader
- Number of Direct Reports: None initially
- & M Budget: None Initially
- Capital Expenditure: None Initially
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.