Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
As a member of the Global Integration team, the Integration Collateral Project Manager works directly with clients and internal business partners to manage the implementation of Collateral solutions, primarily the Margin Transit Utility. Primary point of contact for Client engagements while managing a project plan, executing and overseeing all onboarding activities from Pre-sales through to go live to ensure targeted completion dates are achieved.
- Work closely with Sales to provide pre-sales support and project scoping.
- Partner with clients to define and document project deliverables through requirements interviews and workflow analysis.
- Serve as the project manager for each client engagement.
- Prepare Statements of Work describing project scope, assumptions, deliverables and estimated hours/schedule for
- Lead regular project status meetings with clients and internal resources to drive project success.
- Manage Client projects while partnering with internal resources to ensure all deliverables are met with timely and
- Manage a number of internal relationships – Sales, RM, Client Services Group, Compliance, Legal, Product
Management, Finance, Training
- Monitor client progress during initial production rollout and successfully handover to production support teams.
- Make recommendations to the Collateral Integration Manager enhancements to products and processes identified during
- Regularly report project status updates to management.
- Understanding of the Institutional Trade Flow and Trade Processing business.
- Specific knowledge of Collateral Management, Margin Calls, Derivatives Reconciliation, Electronic Trade Confirmation, Standing Settlement Instructions and Settlement.
- Experience using similar business/application messaging systems and protocols (XML, SWIFT).
- Extensive project management and application integration experience.
- Must have extensive client facing experience with proven ability to effectively manage client expectations and concerns.
- Manages Client Expectations: clarifies and aligns goals and accountabilities of client and internal operations team to
achieve mutual success.
- Builds Relationships: develops and leverages relationships with clients, industry partners and colleagues to promote
- Ability to gather client requirements, interpret needs and translate them into defined business requirements.
- Demonstrable problem-solving capability and analytical skills: uses a systematic and team-oriented approach to gather
information and solve challenging or escalated technical problems.
- Continually Improves Projects & Processes: proactively recommends and implements solutions for improving
effectiveness of projects and processes.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Very strong communication, escalation and issue management skills
- Easily adaptable, flexible and capable of dealing with change
- Independent self-starter with ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Fluency in another language is highly advantageous
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.