Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Compliance Analyst II
As a member of the US Business Direct team, you will:
• Work closely with partners, business, internal groups and all other stakeholders to ensure sustainable service delivery aligned with IS goals and objectives.
• Instrumental in identification and implementation of improvement opportunities (both process and technical) from risk registers, customer feedback, supplier performance reports and output of incident/problem management processes.
• Work closely with partners, business, internal groups and all other stakeholders to setup and operationalize a sustainable IT audit and compliance management process.
• Strive to gain knowledge and understanding of client audit and compliance requirements, audit findings and corresponding assigned action items.
• Have shared accountability for closure of audit findings in a timely manner and in a way, that conforms to all quality requirements.
• Setup a continuous risk assessment process to be executed for all applications and platforms with a prioritized schedule based on criticality.
• Contribute towards improving and optimizing Service Delivery within an assigned portfolio of applications or services.
• Partner with senior client IT stakeholders and Eco system suppliers
• Gain knowledge on client Digital Risk and Security (DR&S) policies and procedures
• Participate in SOX audits and lead action plan for closure of such audit findings
• Understand current system landscape and inherent risks
• Plan and lead meetings with eco-system suppliers and DR&S to:
o Arrive at common agreement for plan of action to close audit findings
o Ensure right resources are assigned to the actions
o Review action plan on a regular basis to drive progress
o Review and get confirmation on closure/ remediation of audit findings
• Produce effective audit information and reporting in order to provide insight on operational processes and internal controls for more senior team members
• Provide technical guidance, support and coaching to others in order to share audit knowledge and develop technical understanding within discipline
• Establish governance framework for tracking and reporting progress to senior stakeholders
• Drive Continuous Service Improvement from both a technical as well as a process perspective, working closely with Service Owners and other stakeholders
• Act as a functional liaison between the business and IS or eco-system partners
• Participate in service reviews with eco-system partners and provide critical inputs towards achieving service excellence
Required Skills/ Experience
• A BS/BA college degree or higher in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• In depth knowledge of ITIL aligned Service Management principles and processes. ITIL V3 certification is preferred.
• At least 5 years' experience in a Service Management role, with significant exposure to IT audit and compliance
• 5+ years of experience in planning, organizing and delivering impactful service improvements in complex technical environments involving multiple stakeholders.
• Professional certification in an audit and compliance related area, is a plus e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISM.
• Familiarity with industry standard compliance and security frameworks/ regulations – e.g. Data Privacy, SOX, NERC, GDPR, encryption/cryptography standards and other international, federal and state regulations as applicable to the Utility industry.
• Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation
• Ability to drive results with people who are not direct reportees. Strong influencing and persuasive skills based on facts, data and analysis
• Experience of working in a multi-vendor environment and with offshore partner resources.
• Advanced interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to build rapport and to articulate complex technical solutions in business terms.
• Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate team leadership in all interactions.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Communicates effectively with business clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Broad knowledge of a variety of technologies to the point of being able to reasonably direct and/or challenge solutions/proposals from others.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.