Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
San Antonio, TX
Looking for additional candidates for San Antonio, TX Payroll/HR. Please make sure the candidates that you submit have current payroll experience. I am looking for someone with the following skills: time and attendence, Tax, Workers Comp, FLSA, Historical Edits, Multi States etc
This position works closely within the payroll group to provide support to internal customers concerning payroll practices including payroll, payroll tax, garnishments, software operations, vendor and supplier interfaces and other technical and non-technical issues in North America (Canada, US and Puerto Rico). Will liaise with outside payroll system vendor(s) to address client needs and service level impacts.
• Responsible for ensuring high quality service delivery for all Client associates consistent with the values of Client and the expectations of the NA HR Service delivery model.
• Within the assigned area of responsibility (Payroll Administration) and under the direction of the Payroll Manager:
o Specific responsibilities include:
• Shared responsibility for the successful administration of outsourced payroll for North America associates
• Payroll audits
• Runs and Analyze biweekly pay reports and address variances
• Manages payroll process to ensure payroll is processed timely on processing day
• Assist with project related work - including but not limited to UAT script writting, testing and doscumentation, data analysis and validation, working with external implimentation consultants as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Mastery skills in system proficiency, employee data management, reporting and metrics
• Proficient skills in project management
• Experience with payroll acquisitions, implementations or upgrades
• Extremely detail-orientated and accurate
• Proven relationship building and conflict resolution skills
Education • High school deploma or GED equivelent
Experience • Minimum 4 years Payroll experience within an enterprise payroll system; strongly prefer experience in SAP and interfaces with external Payroll vendors
• Knowledge of payroll practices and principles
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Ability to perform work with accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong mathematical skills with ability to research, analyze, and correct time and payroll data
• Ability to communicate in a precise and clear manner
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal/external contacts
• Level of responsibility:
• Desired - Knowledge of payroll policy and practice across US, Puerto Rico and Canada; experience in process documentation and improvement
• Industry experience:
• Desired - Experience working in large complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required: Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel and Word, including advanced proficiency; enterprise HRIS (preferably SAP) with interface to external payroll vendor.
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.