Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Title: Project Manager
The Customer & Digital Experience (CDE) Team is the foremost customer advocate within the Global Consumer Bank at Client. We harness the full power of our people, data, and resources to maximize prospect & customer engagement in support of our strategic priorities. Our global team is responsible for driving all aspects of customer experience, targeting and engagement across the franchise. We take a disciplined, data-driven approach to enhancing the customer experience across the full lifecycle, with digital and mobile as priority channels for acquisition, servicing and engagement. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to the Global Consumer Bank by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital bank.
The Business Project Manager will manage the project implementation from the Global Digital Marketing stand point. S/he is responsible for building strong partnership with the Lines of Business, Technology, Global Functions, Analytics, and Avoka partners in creating best in class digital onboarding solution that and transition to business product owners with a roadmap for an ongoing A/B testing optimization strategy as part of the new BAU. S/he must embrace innovation, agility, and collaboration – Live agile values in the way s/he works.
Key responsibilities include:
• A strategic driver in building business case for new markets, products, and product expansion within Client.
• Identify the right stakeholders to involve in decision making. Get buy in from stakeholders who approve budget and project initiation.
• Run workshops and discovery session as needed throughout the implementation.
• Initiate project management activities to gain and maintain project momentum and cadence.
• Guide markets on engaging with Legal, Risk, Compliance, InfoSec, AML, KYC, cross border data clearance requirements, etc. and help streamline discussions and approval process per project requirement.
• Track and monitor risks to the project. Identify roadblocks across local markets that need to roll up to global leadership team for escalation.
• Support Program Manager in gathering information for executive reporting regarding global deliverables and milestones on the global Avoka rollout plan.
• Own deliverables as delegated by the Program Manager and investigate solutions for gaps where no ownership is identified.
• Ensure best practices and lessons learned are effectively communicated across all Avoka implementations.
• Enforce global standards and ensure customization is minimized in local market implementation.
• Help establish KPIs for each implementation to continuously measure success and performance.
• Knowledge/Experience (What knowledge/experience does the individual need, e.g. relevant work experience, industry and/or product knowledge)
• Skills (What specific technical skills does the individual need and at what level)
• Competencies (What competency skills does this individual need to have, e.g. organizational skills, planning, motivation etc.)
• Educational Requirements (Level of degree required and include any specific field of study
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in global project implementation (experience in online/digital related projects a plus)
• Bachelor's Degree required; graduate degree preferred.
• Innovative, quick to adapt and eager to keep pace with the emerging technologies in the digital marketing space.
• Ability to develop strategies and execute against them with strong project management skills.
• Experienced in working with external vendors to achieve business results.
• Confident communicator who can engage senior management on relevant topics.
• Ability to easily digest and interpret business priorities and objectives in a fast paced environment.
• Strong project planning and management experience; highly organized and detail-oriented
• Embraces agile values and in delivering working products fast and frequently.
• Must be comfortable with uncertainty and working with global functions and lines of businesses
• Autonomy must be balanced with teamwork. Should be able to work with minimal supervision and direction.
• Interpersonal skills, patience, tact and the ability to maintain composure under pressure
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Assertive but polite in the face of conflicting demands. Must be able to adapt to different work and communication styles
• Strong sense of responsibility and might need to put in extra hours, depending on job demands.
• Problem solving skills. Troubleshoots conflicts.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.