Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global financial firm located in New York, NY has an immediate contract opportunity for a Global Brand and Advertising Campaign Manager
*6 month+ contract*
The Marketing function ensures that Brokerage gains the greatest value from its brand, the heart of the firm's franchise. It manages every aspect of our brand worldwide, from corporate advertising campaigns and sponsorships to umbrella marketing messages, research, product naming, graphic standards, and publication systems. Marketing also provides strategic guidance and creative support for business units and internal groups seeking to harness the power of our brand. It helps transform our intellectual capital into client relationships by planning and executing hundreds of events and conferences each year and assessing their business impact.
The firmwide Integrated Brand Marketing team is looking for an experienced Brand and Advertising Campaign Manager to oversee advertising and brand campaign projects. This individual will ensure the flawless execution of high-visibility projects for the firm.
• Act as liaison between firm's internal Creative Services group, external agencies and internal clients to scope out and execute a range of marketing and advertising projects.
• Support coordination among agency partners and internal groups to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Ensure that all marketing communications are of the highest quality from a design and content perspective, and meet the standards of the Brokerage brand.
• Provide strategic, brand, and creative direction to internal audiences and external partners and agencies.
• Assist with the curation, management, and distribution of firmwide brand assets and templates.
• Develop marketing briefs and presentations on marketing and advertising initiatives.
• Gather and provide information to internal stakeholders on project status, escalating issues, when necessary.
• Maintain documentation, such as status documents, contact lists and other team organizational needs.
• Manage Legal and Compliance review and approval process for advertising and integrated marketing projects.
• Support day to day project management of a wide array of marketing initiatives and campaigns, programs and projects.
• 8+ years project management or account management experience
• Advertising, digital, design, media and/or financial services experience
• Strong understanding of advertising, branding and marketing strategies and tools
• Proven project management experience with a track record of successfully delivering integrated programs within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience in both the strategic and executional aspects of branding and advertising.
• Exceptional people and communication skills and client focus–ability to work with a variety of personality types and interact with senior leaders as well as colleagues across the firm
• Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Ability to think analytically and creatively and bring innovative solutions to multiple marketing challenges
• Experience developing and implementing national, multimedia campaigns that include broadcast, print, digital and social media elements.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and experience with Adobe Creative suite
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.