Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Financial Firm located in Tampa, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Programmer
Job Title: Sr.Java developer
Java Developer with strong analytical and technical ability and 10-12 years' experience in Java/J2EE. Able to work independently, has good communication skills, Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
– Regulatory Hub is a suit of regulatory applications that deliver reporting solutions to various regulators across the globe. It encompasses a number of reusable software components, micro services and frameworks.
– The candidate will be a part of the Regulatory Hub's core development team of highly technical people.
– A talented and experienced Java developer and hands on experience in full stack development model.
– We operate to highest standards in our development process and would welcome a standout Java developer to play a pivotal role in developing the platforms for our multiple regulatory applications using latest cutting edge technologies. Regulatory Control is a rapidly growing area, so there is a great opportunity for candidates interested in challenging work on strategic products.
- The position is based in Tampa and is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation.
- Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
- The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs
– Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
• A highly skilled Java-J2EE developer with good java and db experience is required to work on our regulatory applications.
• The developer would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
• They would be responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, design artifacts and real implementations.
• They should continue to conduct research on new products and technologies, to ensure they and the team are aware of the latest products available
• They would ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
• Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles with agile practices, so experience of agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.
• 10– 12 years of industry experience, with a minimum of 8 years in Java development
• Experience of Agile development and scrums
• Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage
• Strong knowledge on Core Java, Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
• Expertise in Web API implementations (SOAP, Web services, RESTful services etc) is preferable
• Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus
• Should be able to write SQL queries , stored procedures, Indexes , triggers
• Practical experience with at least one of the NoSQL / NewSQL technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, NuoDB etc) would be beneficial
• Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
• Should be able to work on UNIX shell script and VI editor
• Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
• Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
• Passion for research, ideation and exploration
• Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Expertise with designing multi-clustered applications
• Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.