Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Security & Compliance Specialist
Specific responsibilities include:
• Developing the overall timelines and project plans for necessary compliance work, including the following types of activities: collection and QA of requested documentation, process and control walkthrough's, testing, observations/interviews with Auditors, and remediation to address any control gaps.
• Working with the internal and external auditors as they conduct their audits; this could include coordinating and facilitating site visits, providing them with all requested documentation, and addressing resulting questions or concerns.
• Partnering with internal stakeholders, of varied leadership levels, with responsibility for in-scope applications to educate them on compliance requirements, ensure appropriate controls are in place to meet the requirements and assist them with outlining remediation plans to address any deficiencies.
• Providing work direction to compliance team members, including on-site and off-shore resources.
• Working with Corporate resources to ensure alignment with the overall enterprise Compliance programs.
• Analyzing changes in regulations for our compliance programs and implementing plans for these to be sufficiently addressed.
• 8+ years of IT audit or IT compliance experience
• 8+ years of program and project management experience
• Ability to understand technical risks and issues and recommend solutions to address.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts in business terms.
• Ability to articulate IT compliance requirements and design IT controls.
• CISA certification required
• BA/BS or equivalent
• Expert project/program management skills, with strong emphasis on organization, communication and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated record of taking initiative and thorough follow thru.
• Self-starter with leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Ability to build and maintain constructive working relationships with a diverse community of technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated experience in identifying compliance risk and development of mitigation/remediation plans.
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones.
• Experience using the Archer/RSA Governance, Risk and Compliance tool as a document repository for Compliance documentation.
• In depth knowledge of laws, regulations, and industry requirements related to Information Security (i.e. Payment Card Industry, Domestic and International Privacy regulations).
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.