Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The client has a vacancy for Senior PeopleSoft Analyst to support ongoing production maintenance and system enhancements of the HR, Benefits and Payroll functions. Under the direction of the Analyst Manager, the Senior PeopleSoft Analyst shall have the primary responsibility of ensuring the quality of the software application to meet the City's functional and technical requirements and enable FISA to operate and maintain the application in a cost effective manner. The Senior PeopleSoft Systems Analyst will also be responsible for functional/data analysis, creation and review of requirements, customizations, documentation, and promotion of code using PeopleTools 8.5X. This person should have working knowledge of the following modules - PeopleSoft HR, Benefits, eHire (TAM and Candidate Gateway), eProfile, ePerformance, Employee Profiles (Accomplishments), Absence Management, Oracle Taleo and Workers Compensation. The Senior PeopleSoft Systems Analyst will work on integration of PeopleSoft modules with other systems, customizations, upgrades and patches across multiple environments. This candidate will work closely with the Project Manager, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, and key business partners to design, develop, test, and implement product initiatives to support the New York City Automated Personnel System (NYCAPS). This person also needs to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
Work in a techno-functional capacity with a good understanding of business processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structures. Collaborate with release teams to provide analysis, design, development, and testing guidance. Analyze and document business requirements, and review functional specifications with business owners for approval. Review functional specifications with technical staff during transition to technical design.
• Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) techno-functional experience with HR and Benefits Administration.
• Experience in documenting processes for HR, and/or Benefits, should also have five (5) full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation experience.
• Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must.
• Extensive experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App deSigner, Toad.
• Extensive experience working on PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
• Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
• Excellent understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
• Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.