Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: Position summary:
The primary role is to support the qualification and distribution of reference standards and critical reagents throughout the global company biologics testing network as part of the Commercial Analytics Team. The Commercial Analytics group is committed to supporting our global biologics QC network with reliability, integrity, active engagement, and cross functional collaboration. It also provides support to multiple groups throughout the site. Samples are received from domestic and international locations. Samples are processed, stored and distributed to various laboratories and international locations. Sample processing and inventory is maintained using various computer software programs.
• Ensures an uninterrupted supply of standards and reagents are available as needed through the company global network.
• Ensures that customers receive required reagents, to ensure continuous testing capabilities of the customers.
• Performs Data review and verification.
• Maintains accurate records as to the current inventory and qualification status of all reference standards and critical reagents used within the company global network and anticipates need to ensure seamless operations.
• Aliquots critical reagent and reference standards as needed to ensure adequate inventory is maintained. Process received samples by aliquotting, delivering to analysts and/or storing for future analysis.
• The use of DevLIMS, SampleManager LIMS, and an electronic inventory system for receiving and maintaining samples.
• Communicate/coordinate shipments of samples to various locations including international and domestic.
• Provide support for the maintenance of large freezer and refrigerator farm.
• Complete all required training (GMP, SOPs, safety, analytical methods, etc).
• Provide ad hoc support to analysts and sample submitters for any issues with samples.
• Assist in training others.
• Assist in drafting and reviewing SOPs
• Works according to cGMP requirements and HA expectations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, etc:
• Must have experience with GMP regulations and have demonstrated ability to follow written standard operating procedures (SOPs), general scientific methods, and protocols, and to write technical documents and reports.
• Must demonstrate skills in teamwork, strong organizational skills, computer competency, and effective written and verbal communications.
• To be successful in this role, the candidate must embrace collaboration with partners, customers, and team members, while operating with integrity, as well as seeking and participating in the continuous improvement of systems and culture.
–BS in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, or related disciplines with at least 2-4 years of experience in relevant fields
Additional Job Requirements:
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.