Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
3 Months - Temp to Perm
Under general supervision of the COSC Supervisor, audits and invoices all SSNA related Labor and Material and Material Only billings. Utilizing the service tool database (NxGen), organizes and maintains all customer special billing information to ensure invoice accuracy and reduced credit/re-bill occurrence. Ensures all costs are allocated to the correct Service Request. Participates in driving productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction for an assigned Branch or Region portfolio. Partners effectively with multiple branch service teams to efficiently manage to meet contractual requirements for our Customers.
1. Partnering with the branch to review completed service work and customer account information. Accurately releases Service Request information to the accounting system for processing. Escalates questionable items to appropriate individuals for timely follow-up.
2. Ensure pricing is within margin requirements and/or customer specific requirements.
3. Prepare and submit service billings in a special invoice format as defined by individual customer account requirements. This could be both in and outside of our service tool database (NxGen).
4. Process invoice credits and re-bills as necessary.
5. Keeps customer account information related to special billing conditions, tax status, invoice approval contacts, billing addresses and special billing rates up to date in the service tool database (NxGen). If needed, will contact customer to collect or verify Customer Account billing information.
1. Ensuring the proper allocation of inventory materials to jobs.
2. Meets all Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements between the
Service Branch Resource Center and the Branch/Region.
3. Provide additional duties as required.
4. Participates in driving productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction for assigned customer(s) through the order life cycle.
5. Partners with branch service teams to manage resources to meet contractual obligations.
6. Provides accurate and prompt order management. Implements short and long range account plans to achieve management, financial, and customer objectives.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required, plus three to five years of related work experience.
2. Associates Degree in Accounting, Business, or equivalent work experience preferred.
3. Ability to relate and communicate with people at various levels of the organization.
4. Demonstrated ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
5. Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
6. Working knowledge of PC's and packaged software, as well as, internet business application usage.
7. High-level understanding of HVAC and Facility Management System operation desired, but not required.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.