Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Works through multiple service channels to consistently provide a high level of customer service, as defined in the Company Service Promise
Navigates customers to solutions that help them get the job done
Drives sales growth by engaging in actions that identify leads for further selling opportunities with every customer
Major responsibilities and duties:
• Executes the Company Service Promise and demonstrates, by action, the company Values.
• Assists customers in the selection of product by effectively communicating product and service offerings over the phone or in person.
• Uses the SAP system to provide information on pricing, availability and alternate product selection to complete customer transactions. Asks for the sale and goes after additional sales.
• Utilizes effective probing and listening skills to generate lead opportunities. Recognizes and responds to cross-sell opportunities and is able to successfully convert inquiries into orders.
• Resolves customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty.
• Uses the CIC to efficiently record and process orders, faxes, pending returns, returns, debits, credits, sourcing orders, inquiries, feedback and quotes. Captures lost sales to improve local inventory.
• Accurately picks will call and counter orders. Ensures will call orders are ready when the customer arrives. Records daily will call ready rate. Audits and purges pick tickets daily to meet BBX standards.
• Guides customers to other internal resources such as Technical Support, Credit, Company Parts and Sourcing or Sales as necessary.
• Meets established volumes for number of calls taken or customer interactions handled and can adhere to a strict schedule.
• Takes personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics. Consistently executes on all BBX requirements.
• Meets or exceeds monitoring standards on phones and at counter.
• Assists customers with loading product into customer vehicle.
• Works effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
• Participates in all required training to ensure proper compliance of HAZMAT and refrigerant when processing transactions. Completes product training courses.
• Opens and directs mail to proper area. Performs filing functions for pick tickets, reports, and other documents.
• Performs necessary housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, safe and organized working environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
1-2 years customer service and sales experience
Minimum Years of Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Able and willing to work in a warehouse environment on a consistent basis during initial training period or as needed based on business need.
• Within 12-24 months of hire date, must exhibit competencies to advance to a Sales Associate position as one becomes available.
• Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service.
• Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional manner in person and via the phone.
• Is aware of own strengths and weaknesses. Is open to developmental feedback and takes responsibility for personal development.
• Must be computer literate and able to learn required software programs including SAP.
• Must be able to learn and pass competency assessments specific to industry regulatory requirements.
• Able to operate powered industrial equipment as needed.
• Professional in appearance, attitude and action.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.