Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Biomedical Equipment Technician
4 Month Contract
1st shift. Hours can vary, some start at 6:30, 7:00, or 7:30am
URGENT! MUST HAVE BIO-MEDICAL EXPERIENCE! Will consider anyone with prev. biomedical expereince, regardless of the context of this experience.
Build your career and experience advantages of working for the "World's Most Admired Company” (Fortune Magazine) offering opportunities for growth and career advancement!
In this role, the Biomedical Technician - will properly respond to service calls to evaluate, diagnose, perform repair and planned maintenance (PM) on customer's biomedical equipment and drive customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
Evaluate customer's biomedical equipment issues, implement appropriate repairs; perform planned maintenance (PM), safety, environmental inspections and maintain effective customer relations. Follow appropriate client policies, procedures, hospital protocol and complete necessary documentation.
Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction. Implement client / customer facility contract, supporting business goals and objectives.
Assist more and less experienced technicians on basic and complex repairs /resolution respectively. Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area. Share on-call / pager responsibility as required.
Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule. Maintain approved parts inventory. Manage vendor's service delivery processes in compliance with client policies.
Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration. Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe and effective use of medical equipment through independent and/or formal instruction. Provide instruction to hospital and Biomedical personnel on equipment operation, diagnostics, safe and effective use, and repair.
Meet Health and Human Services, as well as Environment Health and Safety requirements.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Basic Qualifications):
• A.S. in Electronics, Mechanical Principles or equivalent formal technical training.
• Minimum two years of experience as a Biomedical experience.
• Minimum two years of experience independently performing and instructing troubleshooting and planned maintenance on a variety of biomedical equipment following current standards, code and procedures to ensure safe and effective operation of those devices.
• Previous experience in interpreting schematic diagrams and performing effective repair and planned maintenance on biomedical equipment.
• Proven proficiency in completing electronic documentation using PDA and computer skills.
• Previous experience developing and maintaining good customer relations.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.