Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Notes from Manager call-
Looking for a candidate with a Web or Digital background. Client is currently rebuilding their intranet site. Someone with content management system, Drupal experience (highly desired).
System Analyst- compare across systems
Someone who has Agile experience
Who can write in User story format
This person will be aligned to an Agile team, (daily stand ups) and will also have independent work as well
Interview process- phone screen and then in-person interview
Client is looking for an experienced employee to join our Talent & Enterprise Services Technology team as a key Business Analyst working in Agile methodology. Will use business and technical knowledge to participate in various Intranet related projects that align with our digital experience initiatives. Evaluates and documents business requirements, performs systems analysis, validates new system functionality, and assists with the coordination of agile releases. Will work closely with business project team, IT development team, and other Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver quality project related results.
• Fosters Agile principles and methods for requirement gathering. Under moderate supervision, gathers, evaluates and interprets business requirements from multiple stakeholders and teams.
• Defines precise and accurate user story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, testers, automation test frameworks and by product owner to ensure requirements are effectively captured.
• Creates and manages a backlog of clearly defined and prioritized user stories/acceptance criteria.
• Carries out user story mapping, process analysis, data analysis and user interface design work as required.
• Interface with all levels of internal clients analyzing current business and software development processes. Analyzes and understands existing systems, web environment, and informational content in order to provide recommendations for process and site improvements.
• Acts as a key participant in the preparation of user documentation and training. Provides systems training and user support to business groups. Assists in the development of communication plans and related activities.
• Contributes to the development of project plans and leads smaller scope projects.
• Creates and implements project related standards and procedures. Assists in the development of methods and tools to track and measure results.
• Contributes to test case creation, test case execution, test summary documentation, defect tracking, and reporting.
• Contributes to team support and operations activities. This involves troubleshooting issues and providing timely, accurate responses with the content user, documenting incidents and corrective action follow-ups all in accordance with website policies.
Education and Prior Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 4-6 years related experience with exposure to agile methodology and working on web project teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with business stakeholders using business terminology as well as possess a strong technical background to enable comprehensive business-IT alignment.
• Must be process and detail oriented with a focus on quality.
• Experience using Sharepoint or other content management systems.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.