Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Supply Network Planning
10+ Month Contract
• Drive service/ inventory performance across end to end global value streams with direct accountability for supply network planning activities and product flows across value streams from manufacturing facilities to delivery of product in distribution centers
• Develop and lead internal and external end to end supply network planning processes and strategies aligned with demand/production planning team and business goals
• Lead and develop supply network planning capabilities
• Establish the inventory level at both production site and each regional distribution center and drive the optimization
University Bachelors Degree preferred but equivalent experience also acceptable. Green Belt or Six Sigma Certifications & Supply Chain Certification (APICS/ IBF) is preferred
3-5 Years related experience
Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP) is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
• Ability to be a team leads in the execution, strategies and realization of departmental and company goals..
• Ability to build strong collaborative teams and relationships, leading cross functional/ virtual teams where required.
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
• The ability to influence Director Levels within the organization and in a matrix environment.
• Ability to drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects.
• Executes supply planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
• Executes Sense & Respond processes, including evaluation of E2E value stream operational scenarios
• Optimizes E2E Operational Plans across the value stream via proactive sensing and then resolving challenges within the supply chain in order to achieve optimal value stream customer service and inventory outcomes. This includes leading multi-site recovery planning efforts for a value stream
• Responsible for enabling translating E2E process / capabilities to understand impact to inventory; responsible for establishing and meeting inventory targets
• Partners with Demand and Production Planning in order to balance supply and demand as input into S&OP Process to allow for transparency of risks and opportunities. Participates in S&OP forums as applicable.
• Partners with cross functional teams to define Inventory strategy and identify improvement opportunities
• Ensure participation in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner
• Develops and Executes E2E Net Requirements plans upstream through the supply chain
• Develops and Executes Distribution plans downstream through the supply chain, accounting for any upstream process constraints
• Creates global supply network plans that ensure service goals are met and inventory is optimized.
• Reviews Net Requirements plans across value stream and acts upon / escalates changes as appropriate.
• Ensures Planning Parameters and indicators are effectively set/ managed
• Highlights and escalates supply disruptions and works with functional partners to identify root-cause and to resolve supply issues and constraints.
• Provides Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and/or commercial group.
• Initiates the Global Allocations process according to procedure. Determine % allocations between regions and or warehouses.
• Engage with Production and Sourcing Groups to ensure that Supply Network Plans are aligned to production and purchasing.
• Leads end-to-end Planning meetings for each Value Stream in preparation for monthly Operational Reviews.
• Escalates any potential IT issues/ errors and provide input for process improvements.
• Manages short term exception process
• Understands and reviews available inventory positions, incoming shipments, and production capacities to determine the feasibility of meeting the net requirements.
• Provides value stream Rough Cut Capacity Plans
• Provides input to long term capacity modeling.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.