Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
A Major Financial Services has an immediate contract opportunity for a VDS Engineer.
Locations: Broomfield, CO and Charlotte, NC
The role of the VDS Operational SME will be to ensure the timely and effective implementation of a Virtual Directory Service for IAM Operations Team under Cybersecurity. This will include analysis of applications and platforms to determine feasibility for inclusion in the VDS – skills to coordinate between multiple teams is a must. Assisting Engineering and Architecture teams to stand up the VDS from the ground up and directing these teams to effectively build out operations tools. Virtualizing accounts from multiple domains, platforms, databases, and applications to centralize access methods will also be a major part of this role. The individual must be forward thinking and always looking for more opportunities to increase the footprint of VDS. Must be willing to show the value of the VDS to "sell” the service to stakeholders in the company.
• Provide operational support for the Virtual Directory Service tool (Radiant Logic)
• Provide operational support for IAM tools – Sailpoint, CyberArk, Service Now, Varonis, IdM
• Work with IT Engineering and Architecture teams to build out the VDS system
• Further Define Operational Role(s) for use cases of VDS systems
• Continually build out and expand use cases for VDS within the company
• Coordinate between infrastructure, IT, and business teams to ensure successful implementation of VDS
• Create SOPs for all processes related to VDS
• Create Reports, Metrics, and targets to show progress and value to the company
• Produce effective documentation in the format of process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, data definition documents, decision trees, logic diagrams, requirements documents, and user experience flows.
• Participate in scrum calls, team meetings, and intrateam meetings to report progress
• Assist in centralizing accounts for Oracle and other DB platforms
• Assist in developing centralized directory for SSO, SAML insertion, PING, LDAP, and other directory dependent services
• Analyzing applications and platforms to determine feasibility and to map out VDS connection
• Troubleshoot Incidents and process requests related to Service
• 4 years of relevant work experience with VDS systems
• Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
• Bachelor degree or 6 years experience in IT related field
• Experience with security protocols (LDAP, SAML, SPML, XACML, OAUTH, OpenID etc.)
• Understand network security and network/distributed computing concepts.
• Ability to effectively manage projects / initiatives from inception through implementation
• Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a team
• Highly self-motivated, directed, and can work independently without supervision in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to be on call 24 hours on a rotational basis
• Experience with Service Now, Sailpoint, Varonis, Powershell and other scripting languages
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc...)
• Experience with Federated SSO and PING services
• Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions
• Knowledge of financial industry or governmental regulations
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.