Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
HR Coordinator II
12+ Month contract-Possible Temp to Perm
Hours: 8:30-5pm with 30 min lunch, flexible 8-6pm
The HR Project Specialist (Associate HR Business Partner) is responsible for supporting key HR initiatives across the assigned client group and contributing to broader HR processes for the division and the enterprise.
Key accountabilities include maintaining accurate employee data and information for the assigned client group, ensuring the system(s) of record is/are accurate, being the first local level contact for any employee needs/issues that are not handled by the Shared Services organization, monitoring the HR calendar to ensure preparedness for upcoming projects and requirements, collaborating with colleagues to ensure alignment on how projects are managed, managing headcount activity and requisition tracking, managing standard and ad-hoc reporting requests from HR and client group and being the "point person” for any "HR operations-type” activity for the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive the successful administration of regular processes ( e.g. Goal Setting, Talent Review, Year-End, Headcount Management, Promotion Reviews, etc.) as well as those that may be assigned to ensure delivery of excellent, efficient results and programs maintain a focus on improving the talent profile of the organization that is not diluted by administrative activities.
• Continually seek and recommend operational efficiencies and process improvements. Investigate and employ best practices and encourage consistency across business areas as appropriate. Effectively collaborate with other HR Project Specialists (Associate HR Business Partners) to ensure coverage, alignment of approach and deliverables.
• Work very closely with HR Analytics, taking direction to ensure data is consistently maintained as requested to support accurate HR reporting and analyses. This work includes setting up regular data audits, monitoring manager and employee self-service activity, ensuring all changes are properly processed, and identifying and quickly resolving any discrepancies. Generates and analyzes ad hoc and regular data reports and provides insights to the Business Partner team to better help them support client group(s).
• Participate on cross-functional projects and assignments; will routinely represent client group team and may be assigned as Divisional representative on enterprise level projects. Ensure all work is managed to meet requirements with high quality deliverables. • Act as first point of contact for employee needs/-issues that are not handled by Shared Services, providing excellent service for swift resolution; monitor such requests to ensure continuous improvement no duplication of efforts of the Shared Services team. • Maintain a "pulse” on the employee experience; provide recommendations for improvements, enhancements, and/or potential new programs or areas of focus (e.g. onboarding, training, engagement, communication opportunities, etc.) that will add value to the organization and enhance HR's support of the business. • Help ensure compliance with HR-related federal, state and local regulations as well as company policies and practices. • Ensure administrative requirements are properly managed for the assigned client group including, but not limited to, coordinating events, organizing and maintaining files and reference material, coordinating with vendors, etc. • Based on business and HR need, may assume Business Partner responsibility for an assigned group(s) OTHER DUTIES Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education • Bachelors degree in HR or related business discipline preferred; otherwise, equivalent experience required.
Experience • 1-3 years of HR experience preferred; otherwise, experience in executive administration, operations, or project management or similar required
• Experience in roles focused on providing excellent customer service
• History of high level of personal accountability and integrity. Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a sense of organization and direction; with guidance, able to prioritize work to meet all required deadlines with high quality deliverables, and a strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations accordingly; results oriented
• Operates with a sense of urgency
• Superior standard of discretion and confidentiality; does not compromise the integrity of HR's role as the steward of highly sensitive information
• Professional presence; represent HR with a professional, service oriented approach
• Effective collaborator; strong interpersonal skills; partners well with key stakeholders
• Strong listening and consultative skills
• Comfortable with a lack of structure; seeks clarity where required and makes suggestions for improving process, efficiency, and service to the organization. Challenges the status quo.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates initiative and drive; self-motivated, organized, creative and analytical
• Capable of working reasonably independently once direction has been given on a task or project
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, global work environment
• Excellent Excel, Access, Word, and ER Database skills.
• Familiarity with HR systems
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Some travel may be required on occasion.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Professional office environment.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.