Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
• have a Bachelor's Degree
• have experience on Database(MSSQL/ORACLE/DB2),
• have knowledge of MQ, NDM and Scheduling tools ( Autosys/Control M)
The requirements and responsibilities of the Apps Support Senior Analyst Role include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Investigation of incidents reported across a diverse range of applications within the Global Custody and Direct Custody and Clearing lines of business
• System monitoring and proactive issue resolution
• Batch support
• Proactive process improvements
• Engagement with ITIL processes including Major Incident management, problem management, change management etc
• Knowledge of Monitoring tools like ITRS/Geneos
Job Background / Context:
Custody Clearing & Asset Services (CCAS) forms part of Markets and Securities Services Technology department for NAM and LATAM countries in Banking. MSST in Tampa undertakes systems development (analysis & programming) and systems support for a large number of corporate clients across America and around the globe.
We are looking for systems support professional to join one of our expanding teams at our office in Tampa. This role will provide application and technical support to our branch network and regional processing centers, to our Funds Services, Cash or Custody & Clearing teams.
The systems supported are key systems within Client. We are interested in hearing from people with technical support experience from a variety of backgrounds, or with a strong interest in moving into a technical support function.
The system sets we support include mainframes, client-server architecture, middleware applications, data transfers, large-scale applications, databases, batch jobs and real time users.
This is a fast paced environment where you need to respond quickly but calmly to issues as they arise. The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, pro-active and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. They also need to possess good multi-tasking skills.
We operate a broad range of work patterns, some of which may require late and weekend work or on-call, on a rota basis.
• Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Problem Management Policy
• Review and update contingency documentation
• Write support documentation and procedures
• Ensure application test/checkout plans are updated
• Understand environment of the business area supported
• Understand the business structure and flows
• Possess working knowledge of the end-to-end applications supporting the business flow
• Understand business terminology
• Possess client facing communication skills
• Communicate issues clearly using both technical and non-technical language
• Interact with employees and managers at all levels
• Interact with developers and team members in a matrix structure
• Act either independently or part of a team
• Plan and organize workloads to meet tight timescales
• Possess strong technical analysis skills
• Skilled in appropriate technologies
Demonstrable experience in a support environment. Banking or financial services experience is desirable. (This is not essential. We want to hear from people both looking to move into this sort of role and from people with experience.)
Previous experience in the field of Application Support is also preferred.
Ability to speak fluently in Spanish is an added advantage as we frequently interact with our colleagues from Latin America.
Programming skills are not required, but knowledge or experience of some of the following will be a distinct advantage:
Oracle or other RDBMS
Database performance and tuning
Knowledge of MQ Series, NDM / IBM Connect::Direct
ITRS Monitoring tool knowledge (preferred)
Scheduling Tools (Autosys/Control M)
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.