Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
3 Month Temp to Perm
**Will become permanent after initial contract duration
• Requirements definition and documentation:
o Work with internal partners and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements.
o Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents.
o Solicit, gather, and analyze, user input and requirements
o Identify and involve key stakeholders
o Identify and interview internal/external subject matter experts
• Author and compile user stories
• Interface with technical managers and teams
• Collaborate with counterparts in ITS (project, development, management) to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents:
o Participate in user acceptance testing
o Author and present project status reports
• Work with ITS leadership to define the technology approach, strategy and roadmap for the various projects within the portfolio
• Collaborate with other ITS resources from across the organization to identify synergies, provide required data interfaces, and assure data consistency and analytical capabilities to support the business.
• Engage and drive vendor support as required
• University Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Business Administration or science related field.
• 3-5 years of working experience
• Experience with large scale ITS projects and how the various roles work together to insure success
• Familiarity with one or more of the current ITS toolset used at client: i.e. Vistex, SAP ECC, Hybris, Crown Peake, Google Analytics, Business Objects, Tableau, salesforce.com CRM is a plus.
• Experience in working in agile software development methodology and lean start up approach to initially deliver an MVP. Comfortable working through multiple build, measure, learn cycles.
• Experience working with creative and technical project teams with a natural curiosity and a drive for innovation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint as well as other project management and time tracking tools
• Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Relentless dedication to Customer Excellence
• Strategic thinking and analytical skills
• Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment
• Ability to foster collaborative decision making
• Capable of working both independently and as a team member
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders that includes Business Units, Functional Leaders and their teams
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.