Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
To properly and safely assemble and/or test hydraulic components using gauging and other quality audits.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate with peers, area supervisor, and area engineer to ensure a quality product and internal/external Customer satisfaction.*
• Perform scrap and time card entries at the end of each shift.
• Read and use routing sheets, ATS specifications, and assembly/test instructions and booklets to properly assemble and test hydraulic motors. Use routing sheets, operating instructions, and surface appearance templates to properly assemble gerolers/geroters.*
• Properly select and assemble a variety of parts involving the pressing of bearings, fitting and alignment of shafts, seating seals, spacers, and retainers.*
• Visually inspect parts for defects and adjust/ align parts for proper fit as needed.*
• Perform supportive maintenance duties such as, but not limited to, Bearing Press oil and filter checks.
• Properly use and maintain all gauging and assembly equipment. *
• Move materials, as necessary, using forklift or other material-handling devices.
• Perform cell housekeeping duties on each shift along with provisional standards meeting 5-S requirements.
• Perform tasks as necessary to meet other ELS requirements, i.e. set-up reduction, CFM, error proofing, etc.
• Perform procedures necessary to ensure compliance with the Client Safety Process and ensure the personal safety of the incumbent including eye safety, hearing conservation, machine safety guards, ergonomic movement, lock out/tag out, MSDS procedures, and OHSA regulations. *
• Assist in maintaining an atmosphere of continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing departmental and plant goals. *
• Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Meet standards as communicated by supervisor.
Test Stand Operation: (in addition to the above duties, the function of test stand operation is responsible for the items listed below)*
o Select and obtain proper fixtures for performance tests on a variety of hydraulic products.
o Install units onto fixtures and select and key in prescribed programs to conduct performance tests (PSI, V.E./M.E, etc) on manual and computer numerical controlled test stands.
o Observe and record instrument readings and any performance failures completely and accurately.
o Ensure each motor is labeled/packaged completely with appropriate packing material.
o Maintain all fluid levels and restock all boxing stations at the end of each shift.
o Ensure the quality of the products by verifying components and observe for leakage where applicable.
Physical requirements for this position:
• Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach and use ladder up to 8 hours a day, occasionally up to 12 hours per day.
• Vision to accurately read all necessary production documents and computer monitor screens.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds frequently and occasionally 50 pounds or more (* essential: lift 30 lbs regularly, not above shoulder height, to the extent that limited jobs with this requirement exist).
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.