Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
In this role you will develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality as part of our next generation strategy. You will work closely with product management, technical program managers, designers and other engineers to define design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility to deliver value to our customers. We care about building high-quality software flexible and robust enough to maintain balances and handle transactions across a variety of account types for millions of customers with the integrity expected of state of the art financial systems. Innovation with these scaling and security constraints provides a unique set of opportunities. We dive deep to insist on the highest standards in architecting, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining every aspect of our offerings. If you're thrilled by the idea of ownership, passionate about creating new features and services from scratch, and think you can manage the ambiguity and pace, we would love to connect with you.
• Work collaboratively with product management, UX designer, governance and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
• Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
• Engage in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
• Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects.
• Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 2+ years commercial Android coding experience
• Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions
• Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
• Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
• Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
• Experience working in a team based environment, leveraging source control tools such as git
• Ability to use full suite of development tools, including Android Studio
• Commercial development experience in financial or related industries
• Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
• 18+ months experience building software for iOS.
• Experience converting existing iOS applications to Android, conforming to the accepted Android look and feel
• Published one or more applications to the Google Play app store
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.