Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This call center designed to assist branch personnel, primarily Financial Advisors, develop and enhance client relationships by providing expertise and guidance across the suite of tools and capabilities associated to the Wealth Management process, financial planning analytics and web-based applications. Specialists support incoming telephone inquiries regarding various products and tools.
Some of the responsibilities include:
* Provide superior customer service to the branch office network (primary Financial Advisor) via incoming phone calls and email inquiries
* Conduct research on tool / technical issues
* Provide point-of-call resolution
* Provide assistance with tools and calculators
* Facilitate training sessions / tutorials to branch personnel
* Partner with product owners / productivity consultants / technology during tool enhancements / roll-outs
* Support / participate in ad hoc projects and product testing
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
The applicant will be required to possess a thorough understanding of all of these disciplines in order to service all general product related requests received. The position is highly complex as each product has various intricacies, which need to be fully understood.
* Strong financial planning background, understanding of GWIM Operations, products tools, and Bank systems
* Technical adeptness, able to solve technical problems and act as a systems expert
* Prior experience in the financial industry, as well as customer service experience in a call center environment is required, 2 years
* Professional demeanor, demonstrating patience, composure and a client service attitude, and can adapt accordingly to all business conditions
* Problem solving, analyze and determine resolutions for moderately complex problems and initiatives requiring exception handling and working with multiple operational and / or product specialists to resolve
* Service adeptness, comprehend and empathize with client needs, devote time and effort to satisfy client's requests
* Decision making skills, thinking analytically, using good research skills, applying past experiences to problem resolution, developing multiple resolutions, knowing how to and where to go to resolve problems
* Flexibility and adeptness, handling multiple projects and daily tasks, adjust to a changing environment, adept to new approaches that improve overall work efficiency and effectiveness
* Initiative, identify process improvements, demonstrates a self-starter behavior and a willingness to help others, and show potential to require minimal supervision
* Communication skills, communicate effectively, both written and verbally. Tailor communications to audience, actively listen and follow-up with questions and updates to involved parties
* Teamwork, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
* Strong computer knowledge to instruct clients on how to navigate website
* College background is preferred but not required
Apply by creating/using an account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.