Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Experienced IT Business Analyst Sr with Agile coaching who will partner with several SMEs on a large transformational initiative within IT, business product teams and functional areas across multiple sites and large scale teams.
The selected candidate will have an impact on our strategic and transformational change initiatives across the enterprise and will be responsible for promoting key aspects of the Agile transformation. The candidate must be an experienced individual who has previously served as IT Business Senior Analyst with Agile coaching knowledge experience on highly distributed team(s); experience facilitating Agile/Scrum adoption in the past, and has experience in software delivery methodologies. We are seeking someone who is detail orientated and has a true passion for the delivery of great customer experience. This role is accountable to help promote the technology vision, development and delivery, operational stability, quality process improvements, adhering to and implementing Agile principles, monitors results, elicits requirements for projects or business systems, and will act as a liaison between the business users and technologists. IT Business Analyst Sr with seasoned Agile Coaching experience that will include educating colleagues, providing mentorship, develops an Agile adoption strategy and methodology. You also partner with several SMEs on a large transformational initiative within IT, business product teams and functional areas across multiple sites and large scale teams.
You will be recognized as a subject matter expert. You should have a good understanding of both business requirements and of technology and are able to explain the business needs to the technologist and can "translate " technological terms and concepts to the business users. Provide leadership and technical expertise to teams in broad technical areas: systems analysis, architecture, software design, software development, quality assurance.
• Required or pursuing - PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar certification
• Preferred – Agile scaling framework experience
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Experience in a Senior Business Analysis role Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
• Consults with the business clients to determine system functional specifications.
• Consults with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile
• Demonstrates strong execution capabilities experience working within Agile Software Delivery environments and driving organization through transformational changes.
• Experience scaling agile to a product line and organization with a lean/agile approach while meeting the controls needed in a financial industry.
• Experience with one or more Agile tools (such as JIRA, RTC, or TFS Version One) and agile frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, Lean etc.)
• 1-3 years experience with Team Foundation Server to manage the full lifecycle, including backlog management, defect tracking, test execution, build management
• Knowledge and experiences with agile techniques, processes and tools that enable the rapid definition, design, build, integration and test of fully working code
• Experience working with senior IT Project team members and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence decisions critical to adoption and implementation of agile practice.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills and proven ability to work with diverse personality types.
• . Excellent skills and knowledge situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.