Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Enterprise Quality Assurance (EQA) is responsible for System Integration Testing to ensure that applications meet customer requirements, are stable, reliable, production-ready, and minimize risk to the organization.
Responsible for system integration testing of newly developed or enhanced applications. Ensures that functionality as described in requirements and design specifications is met. Requires an understanding of distributed test environments and industry best practices of software testing and quality assurance. Requires in-depth knowledge of the software development lifecycle, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with both business clients and technical teams.
Requires business experience with financial service applications, with added focus on any of the following asset classes: Equities, Commodities, Rates, Credits, or FX.
• Ensures on-time delivery of own work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestones accomplishments by:
o Developing estimates to support new and existing projects;
o Recording work status information and generating status reports;
o Tracking and reporting actual versus planned completion; and,
o Ensuring all activity is accurately recorded and reported.
• Work closely with Product on current and future projects.
• Reports status and issues as necessary
• Assists in coordinating the implementation of changes to improve performance
• Provides support and on-the-job training to more junior or less experienced team members
• Facilitates individual team member development of technical, functional, and industry skills
• Acts as a role model and mentors other team members
• Provides input to Team Lead on team member performance
• Acts as subject matter expert for applications/systems under his/her responsibility
• Works closely with business and subject matter experts to improve depth and breadth of testing
• Assists in education of more junior or less experienced team members
• Prepares the data in the environment necessary to test application functionality
• Works closely with the development teams
• Prepares time estimates and schedule for testing activities
• Prepares detailed test plans including risk assessment and end-to-end testing
• Creates scripts required to test the functionality
• Executes test scripts and documents results
• Records problem incidents, reports, and re-tests
• Analyzes results of testing sessions, prepares summary reports, and presents results
• Works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results
• Uses test management tools, issue management systems and test frameworks proficiently
• Works on projects during early stages to establish plans, standards, and procedures that will add value to the development effort and satisfy the constraints of the project
• Monitors adherence to quality standards during the development and implementation of production applications, identifies areas of strengths and weakness
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.