Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Global Financial Firm located in Iselin, NJ has an immediate contract for an experienced
Role Definition - The Managed Accounts System Analyst will provide full life cycle analysis, development, support and complex problem resolution that meets customer requirements and SLAs. The System Analyst will possess a working knowledge of end-to-end business and IT processes related to the Managed Accounts business. The Analyst will work as part of an IT development team with other technology leaders, development staff and technical/business analysts to create technical solutions. The Analyst will communicate progress, technical issues, and issue resolution.
• Provides forecasts of technical effort using accepted forecasting techniques
• Deliver end to end application solution components on time and within budget that meet the stated business needs , and conform to IT methodologies and Data Management practices
• Deliver successful implementation of projects and timely service of production applications with affiliates and custodians.
• Create Project Documentation / SOX artifacts (e.g., Solution Definition Document (SDD), Technical Design Document (TDD), Integration Test Plan) that meet SDLC standards
• Create robust, high quality technical solutions for business and technology customers
• Participates in delivery of fully tested applications or components of more complex applications for System and Acceptance Testing
• Lead others in conforming to corporate and IT standards and directives while embracing the future direction of Information Technology to successfully execute technical efforts
• Performs application and technical problem solving including advice and guidance to team members.
• Conduct Code Reviews to ensures code is compliant with IT best practices
• Conduct formal Integration Testing (IT) and ensure testing is compliant with the approved integrations test plan and expected results
• Create and execute implementation plan for technical deliverables as well as providing production support
• Collaborate with other technology and development staff to provide solution alternatives that ensure key deliverables are achieved
• Uses Managed Accounts business knowledge to support business case development that leverage the appropriate level of qualitative and quantitative information to support business objectives
• Document the technical requirements, design, and testing information to ensure quality output that meets stated business needs
• Create and modify technical processes, designs, and solutions as required
• Identify and support resolution of risks that could impact ability to deliver results within the stated objectives
• Understand and manage the effect of change (regulatory, market or Client internal) on business processes, IT solutions and tools
• Design and lead development of RESTful Web Service APIs
• Analyze and outline specific data needs to build reports for Managed Accounts business teams
• Able to work evenings and weekends to support production releases and break fix
• Ability to lead multi-deliverable technical efforts
• Ability to query databases and mine files to support business processes
Qualifications: 7-10 years of experience working at an Asset Manager, Broker or Custodian. Knowledge of the Managed Accounts business in the following areas.
• Security Trading and Settlement
• Custodian processes and information flows
• Middle office operations and Reconciliation processes
• Datamart and Reporting
Domain Skills: Working knowledge of the Managed Accounts business including Equity, Fixed Income and Mutual Fund securities trading, settlement, operational processes and portfolio management.
• Required: Oracle, SQL, Tableau,
• Optional: JSON/XML Web Services, MQFTE, Autosys, Sterling Integrator, Datastage ETL, SFTP
• BS / BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related technical area.
• Excellent communications skills
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.