Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Temp to Hire
No Corp. to Corp or 3rd party, no sponsorship available
Onsite position, must be available for an onsite interview
This ENTRY LEVEL position is responsible for the development of solutions for global customers of client. The CCM Development Center provides our external customers business solutions from the client Mail Creation lines of business. This service position will be assigned multiple projects for development utilizing commercial off the shelf (COTS) products represented inside these lines of business, for delivery to our customer base.
• Work on assigned CCM development projects: attend internal and external kickoff meetings; attend project hand off meeting for project installation, stand-by availability for support during installation.
• Configures COTS products, develops end user solutions, creates installation packages and supports field team during installation.
• Availability: 1st and 2nd shift (rotating with team) local Poland time
• Interacts daily with lead architect to develop and configure these solutions based on a statement of work. Solutions include data integration and data preprocessing and post-processing to and from customer host systems. Customized end user reporting development is also required.
• Documents and escalates issues with COTS products or solution requirements with a sense of urgency to appropriate CCM architect
• Maintains procedure and policy compliance with standard software development methodologies through code reviews, testing, and continual enhancement of the solution repository.
• Professionally manages change with the lead architect. Drives measured customer satisfaction. • Reports daily project status.
• Builds effective working relationships with other technical personnel to serve as an integral member of global teams.
• PlanetPress, SQL Server, Oracle, ASP.NET, C#, XML, and Web Services are a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Strong time management skills to ensure milestone and project completion within expected timeframes.
• Creative ability to develop solutions meeting customer requirements.
• Demonstrated excellence in problem analysis and problem solving.
• Experience with Microsoft Networks, PC Operating Systems, software and hardware troubleshooting techniques, software configuration, communications devices, and peripherals.
• Experience creating engineering requirement and specification documents.
• Proven leadership, communication, and writing skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in Bar Code and OMR Symbology and configurations. Knowledge of US Government Client IMBC.
• Material handling and document inserting experience preferred.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science is preferred.
Apply by creating/using account
Axelon Services, Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.